After dinner, went to Frappe for a drink.
It's such a pretty place, soooo right for camwhoring. Haha~
Daph, Kim, Chiaw Mon (long time no see!)
Elaine and Phylis(sorry if i spelt it wrong >_<.)
Shannon on the left! ^^ ages since we last seen each other.
All the girls. I wasn't in there cos I was taking the pic. Why? because the elderly waitress lady there didnt noe how to use my cam or maybe even take a picture! swwt~ I can't describe how irritatingly funny n weird the way she tried to take the pics for us.. swt. nvm that. haha.
Daphy and Kimmy.
Yer, the 3 girls who can't stand going home early. HAhah~
The others left us there >_<.
Later Elaine and i got cheeky, we went to the back area since there wasn't many people there. And, SNAP SNAP SNAP CAMHOE! XD
Love the Background.
She looks like some Final Fantasy character right? Pweetie!!
my nails
Pass the rest of the time playing board games! hehe~
kim's nails.
Which is nicer? Mine or hers? XD
Had to use tissue as tokens because there weren't enough! wth~
Uno Stacko's copy cat!
Had a few rounds of Chinese Chess too! muaha~ Miss the game so much.
Went back around 12am. Had fun ^^
Oh I tried on a pair of fake lashes today XD
It really makes taking pretty pics so effortless! HAHAHA!
It's either the lashes or the red nails that got us girls free drinks for the night. XD This is because some very kind and generous guy was soo nice to tell us he paid our drinks for us and gave me his number so I can thank him later. HAHA!
But I didn't really see his face properly and am guessing he's way too old.. so, you know, lol~
but it's appreciated XP
Oh, btw, anyone knows wad happened to Best Berry? It's like never open when I go there. swt.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment