Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just another day out with the girls

So like yeah, went out again on Wednesday to shop for some stuff, and catch a movie.

Took a couple of pics at Life's cafe as me, Xian and Elaine were craving for their spicy noodles.. mmmM~















Xian and Elaine.. someone gained weight... right? right???















*slurp*















We demo-ed the traditional 1, 2, 3 taiwanese-cute-chic pose while waiting for food... There's 4-10 pose too but... next time la.. hahaha~ (yes, my face looks huge in the pic, lousy angle ok.. wadeva~ :P)















Ain't they so cute...




















Then, we went shawping at Hock Lee. tee hee~




















checkered/plaid's backkkkkkkkkkkkk~




















Almost all girls take these kinda pics.. Me just being one of them.. lalala~ >_<.


THen we went to the Cinemas to catch a COOL movie! One of the COOLEST I've seen in 2008. The COOLNESS will be described in my next post. :P

For now, LAMEness 1st...

It goes like this.. I was standing there, and my friends said' "er, er, Lin, err... SOMETHING's behind you!"




















Then I was like, "... I SMELL it! *GULP*"




















Then I went... "RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!"


HAHAHAHAHA...


=.=


Aiti.. people run also not in time some people still...




















pose there!

Some even more keng lor... Still go study the inside of the thing.. swt~







































HAHAHAHAHAH~~~


=.="

=.="

=.="


lala..
















okok.. forgive my lameness..

Anyway, lemme show you something bout my special friend:

She resembles every rodent we know. Since form 4, her nick name was Tikus. hahaha~
















See! see!
















Don't they just looke so alike???

haha.. nvm~

Anyway, had a fun day.. watched a COOL movie, had great fun.. hehe~

people, you MUST WATCH 'THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL"


.

No comments: