Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 start of HAPPY fresh NEW YEAR! 2009!

How has 2008 been for my dear mates?

Well, for me, it has been down right FUCKED SCREWED UP!

How I hate it so much. Few good progresses but a lot in pain and sorrow. Shit. Never felt this bad about any other year! Screwed up 2 semesters of studies, 2 relationships, family problems, frequently overspending and poor health due to unbalanced diets and lack of exercise. To add on to the worm outta shit, I'm sick at the 2nd last fucking day of 2008! Just feeling damn lucky to still be breathing! =.=

2008 can be said to have been a very painful but educational year for me. Suffered a lot from awful problems and arguements. Reached the limit of sanity (Lucky there were temporary remedies which kept me steady for a moment that however will have awful after effects [therefore, quitting]). Took life and health for granted. Got lost between choices of right, wrong, want, need, and what should and should not be. Didn’t really take good care of myself. And obviously, my blog’s filled with very emo posts this year. Haha.

However, from pain and sufferings, came great values and lessons. Learnt a lot about life. About the balance between happiness and pain. After all, suffering leads to learning right? >_<. I mean, wars taught humans a lot in that kinda way. Goodness, I could write a book. Lol~ crap.

Anyway, VERY glad that the New Year is starting, it’s a fresh start. A new life with new motivations and ambitions. Things to learn and experience. So good to know that I’m finally over my headaches and am able to START FRESH and live life to the fullest.


And to start fresh, one needs resolutions, so here goes:

1.) Study harder (straight D's atleast. haha. pia pia pia~)

2.) Exercise ateast 3 times a week and polish up badminton

3.) Save RM?00 every month

4.) Eat healthily (which means mroe fruits and eating on time)

5.) Do charity

6.) Quit somebadstuff

7.) Polish drawing and other art skills

8.) Learn a new skill

9.) Think positively

10.) Go somewhere for a break at year end (even if it's just damai)


Shall consider living this New Year with a principle (which I got from someone's blog but forgotten which, haha) which is:

Do not live life like there’s no tomorrow, but live it like there will be a tomorrow. Therefore, do not waste time and do all that you want to instead of what you need to. It’s not about “what if I die tomorrow?” but “what if I live tomorrow?” Be prepared for the next day or we may live to regret it. Still, fun is needed XD.

Another one would be:

Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

(which I find is kinda sad tho. :( but at times.. it's necessary)


I Deeply Hope and Pray that 2009 will be a wonderful year! I have a good good feeling about it. It shall definitely be a hundred times better than 2008!


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 people!

-

No comments: