This time, I chose a more laid back place for the countdown as I can't stand clubbing everyweek. Haha, and also, am a bit sick, so, not in the mood for alcohol. :P
So, me, Aure and Kim went to Bing! at 101 to wait for 2009! :P
yippie~ Brought our laptops as we had almost 3 more hours to go till 12am. nyehehe~
Ordered 3 jars of Jasmine Green Tea. lol~
Then ofcos came camwhore time. Lala~
Dun wanna put too many pics here. paiseh. So here are some to prove I was at Bing that night. haha!
Aureeee
Kimmy~~~
Aure was very quiet. Me n kim were like jumping up and down taking pics of everything and she was like diam diam play lappy there. cuteNyeee.. pinch pinch
kopi me. lol
kopi me again. lol
Aaron! he met up with us later. :P
Sleeping buddah like statue.
Notice the difference in the windows? It's like War of the Worlds out there when the fireworks started.
7th day of Christmas :P
Aih~ guaiNye~ Countdown at Bing! ^^
Came home before daddy. And he brought back...
Oh, the party just started XD
p/s: I'm sooo lucky! A lizard just shitted on me. =.=" (serious!)
1 comment:
=.= cute nye??? zzzzz so geli~~ *shivering* XD
Post a Comment