Monday, January 5, 2009

Need for Shoes

Chinese New Year's coming!!!

Done your shopping girls?


I've only got like 2 suits this year but that's alright as I'm not totally well equiped with $$$ this year. T.T


Am despererately looking tho, for the perfect heels for college.

Which seems near impossible to find in Kuching. *cries*

Don't you think our little city's still very deprived of choice of pretty shoes like these??:








































Am soooo in love and searching for these kinda lace-ups.
















I first spotted them in The Devil Wears Prada:


















Isn't it a beauty??? Where in Kuching can you find these?? If you could, contact me IMMEDIATELY!!!

Or anything as beaaaauuuuutiful as these:







































would do very well too!!


So hard, so hard to find unique stuff here.. sobbbbss


Still, uniqueNess to me, has a limit lah.. haha







































Haha.. wtf rite?

What the hell is supporting the heel?

.

No comments: