Been burried under books for the last few weeks till now.. Now... The weekends!!! And final paper on Tuesday!!!
Perfect!
buahahahahaa~~~
Right after the last test (Marketing, which I seriously think I'd do badly in), I went OUT! Did shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and eat good food and just pampered myself to the fullest. Buahahahahahah~~
Went to the saloon today.. shhH~ new hair, new style. :P
Well, some of u might say "why go do hair now? so alang alang? in the middle of finals gok??!"
Well, answer is simple. This is for New Year! Doing hair too near Chinese New Year will cost too much, so might as well do it all now. Anyway, this gives time for 'getting-used-to' anyway. :P
Pics of dinner with my long lost friends.
Well, not exactly lost la. These are my besties from secondary school when I was in Green Road. We just happened to all be studying in different colleages and universities in different states in Malaysia!!! Argh!
hehe..
Daphne?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

BTW, check this out!!!:
http://ilovekuching.com/blog/back-to-school-uniform-party/
Damn fresh and interesting!!!!
I so wanna go!!!
SO, WHOS GOING???? XD
(See Aaron, I so kind. Free publicity :P)
1 comment:
ur new hair style??
not bad not bad
hehe..
Post a Comment