Friday, November 14, 2008

HEHEHE =D

So like YEAHH.. I realised my posts have been extremely emo for some time. HAhaha.. So, Imma bring back em craziness in my blog k?? >_<.

But maybe not yet. Not given the craziness shot yet.

-.-

Okay.. I am lame.

Have been very lame today in school as well..

sigh.. tsk tsk.. terrible.

ANYWAY, for starters, here's some HEHE class pictures! Our very last Microeconomics class!!!















Miss Heng, currently my favourite lecturer. haha.

















And these two are some very funny self proclaimed 'cute' friends of mine.















Anthea n Steph XD















They are so mean. They put their pic as the wallpapper on my boyfriend's phone!! grrr.. hahaha.. nvm~ They always do these kinda stuff anyway.



Now, great news, my besties are coming back to Kuching next week!!! HURrAHHH! SOooo Happy! FINALLY! I miss them so.

The small bad news is that after next week would be my finals.

But anyway, that won't be too bad a thing. I am officially 40% prepared! buahahaha..

ok, enough crap.

Me go watch tv now.

Nights! ^^

No comments: