Last night, I was helping my dad correct a 3 paper document that was gonna be used for my condo's comitee meeting. It was written by SOME degree, I repeat, DEGREE graduate employee of his.
This is 5% of the mistakes on the document:
"Pigeon around De Summit
It was brought up that the pigeon around De Summit, some one feed them and the bird dropping shit are very poison. The Management are taking some action on this matter."
Can you even make up what it means??
-_-"
How bout this:
"Block A Basement access card Keypad
The access card keypad numbering invisible and few button very hard to press, need to replace with new one."
Oh my GOSH right??!?! I have nothing more to say about this.
Last night, LATE last night, when my dad gave me that task to do, I really had LOTS to insult and mock and tease about how THIS could come out of a degree graduate 2 times my age. -.-""""""
totally kek kin there.
After one hour of struggling to understand and re-write the whole document, It was 2am... I watched a couple of youtube vids (which was damn funny! vid's include: "Damn Fast Damn Furious: Subang Drift 1 and 2" and others lazy to name.) and headed straight to bed.
---
Next morning, 20.07.2007. was my orientation day at Swinburne. The activities were alright. My team got 1st prize at the Treasure hunt. ^^ brought back a big hamper.
I could reli get used to college life. =P Lotsa freedom and frens. muahaha.. Good afternoon I had.
But night was different. During, and after lunch, my mood turned from disappointed, bad, to worse... I felt like an emo then. -.-
After a while of totally planning to turn my life upside down, the 2 Rics (eRic n godRic) asked me out. It was 11pm something. I was down to the very bottom of my heart that I just immediately agreed and went straight out.
We drove around town a few times.. Godric's driving SUX! loL~ My awfully down mood was totally thrown outta the car window as Godric drove his car like a roller coaster. Even tho Henry drives fast, he drives it right. Godric was FAST and WRONG. >_<. lol~ don't scold me Godric, practice makes perfect. =D hahaha..
After that I totally couldnt take it anymore. I forced him to let me take over his dad's Vios. =P!!!! My 1st time driving a Vios =D.... Then I took them to see ah kua at Haji Taha.. and we ate Mc Donalds.. and finally, went to speed around with da Vios.
I took the Vios all the way to the airport.. Did my 1st 125km/hr drive there. COOLNESS~~~ I wANT A Vios.. sob...
Drive drive drive till 1.30am like that, I finally was ready to go home. I drove home and am now online. Feeling SLIGHTLY better now.
I want I want.................. I dunno wad I want.
I may not admit it, but i am lack of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment