Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to me =P

Finally!! It's the 16th of July 2007! I'm officially 18 years old!!!!~ whee~~
All I could hear from friends are, "leagle loO~ leagle loo~~~~"
*giggles*..

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!! muahH~~~

I didn't have a party tonight cos I had it 2 days ago. But I did go out with Henry and Aaron just now.
Accompanied Henry to his extremely late dinner and Aaron met up with us.

After that, Henry took me for rides in his sweet old old sporty lil car. loL~ forgot it's name oredi >_<. *embarassed*
I'm kinda like a 'car idiot' but I just love to look at nice ones and try them out. wahhahaha.. I'm learning okay! Trying to be a 'car expert' someday.. >_<.!!! dun laff.

And today, i got to try this lil baby.. aww.. It's cute, small, and loww.. It wasn't comfy to drive to me honestly.. maybe I'm just not used to it.. but it was funN~ It was really low.. and powerful, and noisy to me... hahahaha..












I was really bad at driving it cos I always couldnt push the 3rd gear in. Didnt manage to take it to fourth gear cos I was just trying it out at the small roads around Friendship park.

But I dunno about Henry when he drove it at Friendship park. He gave me a scarrry fassttt ride at those small corners around the park. So scarrryyy larrrr... and it wasn't really THAT fast.. only fast at the corners.. But I was like stuck in my chair holding all the corners of my seat. *sob*
I'm so lame.. >_<.
You can ask Aaron about it too cos he tried it too.

Whee.. I came back at almost 1am with an i-dog from Aaron.
I-dog!!! I didn't really know what it was untill a few minutes ago!!!
It's such an adorable lil puppy that wud listen to music with me. hahahaha..
Yay~ won't be lonely anymore cos I got this cute cute cute cute lil singing puppy wid me. ^^!

Lookie at some of my BEAUTIFUL pressies. ^^ Love em all!! and those that are not in here too! ^^!!!!!

No comments: