Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A tip on relationships. And today's story. =P

Last night was talking to an aunty that used to stay in the condo.. She was advising me on life later on and how to deal with relationships and all.. It was interesting, and somewhat true. loL~

Lai, me share wid u guys. Especially girls out there. =P

Aiks, suddenly can't seem to remember everything -______-"

But this is one I think is most important:
That is, If you're having problems on deciding wether u wanna continue being with a your partner, you will have to consider his bad points 1st! If u can accept and live with his bads, then you can continue ur relationship with him, and enjoy the goods. lol~ But if you can't accept his bads, you're gonna have lotsa problems with him in the future.

Hmm~ when I can remember the other stuffs I'd tell u guys again. hahaha.. swts..

Yay!~ today I finally enrolled in Swinburne. After enrollment, I went to eat with my future schoolmates, but mostly are my old friends.. hehe.. which was real fun. ^^ Then we went to Hock Lee to play bumper cars!! (DAMN CHILDISH RITE?) hahahaha.. and played a few more games I always play. ^^
Then went to watch Chai Tyng, Yen Ru n their fren cut their hair..

and went home and SLEPT till 7.30pm. /.\

yeshh.. I am very tired. I just don't have the stamina to go out everyday for the whole month. Damn tiring, especially when I'm always lack of sleep. It drives me crazy. >_<.

Anyways, gonna catch up on the movies. =P

Nights all!~

2 comments:

Albert Lai said...

hock lee bumper car is the seh kia one leh! aiyo!! i bring u sit bumper car in MJC lah!

Daphy.εїз said...

aiyoO! kena forced baa.. hahaha.. MJC very 'adult' mei??? hahaha