Today's Sunday. Went to the Barber shop with my bro. The typical old styled small barber shop that supplies Lao fu Zhi comics!! =D
Long time since I read Lao Fu Zhi =P
Poor bro, so nervous while waiting for his RM5 haircut. >_<.
Later that day, just when I thought I could go home and rest, Aurelia FORCED me to go with her to some fashion show which I did not hear of. Oh well.. so we went there.
But there did not look like it was a fashion show, instead it was some Kuching Carnival. They had dance performances and singing performances from our local stars like er, Jerry and Xiao Wang Zhi, and many more whom.. omg.. I dun even noe who. 1st time seeing all of them.. haha.. so not Malaysian-Chinese I am. /.\"
We were like wondering if we were at the right place cos there was no fashion show.
Untill the end, it finally started! =D Then did I realise it was Zerlina's fashion show. owh~~ all those clothes I saw at Sarawak Plaza while shopping the other day oredi. The sposors were kinda lame cos the clothes on show had price tags on! swts.
Sorry, all the pics still with Aurelia.
Anyways, after that went for dinner with our very own Miss Sarawak, Connie, which was actually one of the models in the fashion show. She's the one who told Aurelia to come an happens to be her foster sis. How nice huh?
We ate at Memories with Connie and her bf. And left for home. Damn, didnt even wanna go home. felt like hanging out till late. Starting to hunger for fun and noise!! argh.. u noe wad i mean =P
Anyways, gotta sleep early tonite. Sumone told me yesterday that when girl's sleep late, their breasts would fall and guy's sleep late their penis wud be longer. It's smthn to do with gravity.
WTF rite?? hahahaa!!!!!... Just sum crap I'd like to share with u guys outta boredom. =P
Nights now! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment