With it's 5 mega pixel camera!~ ntg to complain about it's imaging quality. *hearts*
ok ok.. Picutres now:
This was in the morning at the church.

Shirley and her Dad.

Shirley and her mum.
The wedding ceremony was soo gan dong(touching).. well, maybe it's cos it's my 1st time witnessing a wedding. hahaha.. now I know why ppl cry at weddings. Even Shirley cried if i didn't see wrongly. >_<.
Erm, was surprised to see my Sabah cousins there~ Baz and Dintas whom I havent seen in ages suddenly popped out at the church with a few of my aunties. Omg, it's like a small reunion~ So glad to see them.
Cousins Clement and Raymond and Edmund and his, ahem, gf all were present. ^^ Oh yea, Grandma and Grandpa were definitley there.
Suddenly the surrounding was filled with Heng Hua language. Awh~ it's been ages since I heard Heng hua.. wish I learnt the language better last time. =\
Anyway, back to the main characters:

Groom and Bride. Aww~~ So sweeeett~~~~

At the tea giving ceremony~
Afterthat, was the Wedding Dinner at Hilton:
Kuok Sen & Shirley.
The atmosphere was beautiful~~ They booked the whole grand ballroom.. Friends and relatives were all there.
Food was pretty good. Presentation was excellent too~ Very nice~~~
Look at Uncle Khai's children~ So hyper and cute^^, hehehe..
Then they had a show from the bridegroom to show his love for the bride.
He sang a love song to her. It was soooo sweet and romantic that Shirley couln't control her tears and *sniff sniff sniff*~
AWWWWW~~~ I almost cried looking at that scene~~~ It was just so touching and So romantic~~~~
Maybe there really is such a thing called "Love"? =~)
After the song, he kissed her and the ceremony continued. *sniff* =~)
This is definetly the happiest day of Shirley's life. ^^
After that, they had singing from the friends of the bride and bridegroom. They really had fun. It was really THEIR day. =)
After a few more drinks, The ceremony ended at around 10.30pm.
Today was just Beautiful... I want my wedding day to be just like that. =D But that would be like around 10 years later. hahaha. And I wouldn't wanna use a Merdz, I want some sporty sports car or just a cool, well-modified white BMW. =D~~~ loL~ *dreams dreams dreams*
I wonder which cousin's next in line for marriage.. I would have to attend a lot more weddings, cos I have like 20 over 1st cousins on my mum's side. ONLY. muahahahaha~~ =P
No comments:
Post a Comment