Before that, look look, look at the car plate!!! 1607 AGAIN! ahhH~ Everything around me is hinting me that my birthday is getting close!! loL!!!
Kim was gonna pick me up in a couple of hours.. so I turned my cupboard around looking for something to wear..
After lotsa digging, mix matching.. bla bla bla.. was ready and waiting.
Then off we were to Westwood. =D!
We were late.. And totally worrying that Geraldine, Kenny, Ivan, Adrian, and Chi Cheng wud be mad. hahaha.
I had a chicken chop and so did everyone else.. we ate ate ate and talked talked talked. I didnt reli talk much cos I was pretty tired.. Lack of sleep these days. *sigh* Then it was 7.30pm. I thought we were gonna leave soon cos we were gonna haf to reach popwave before 8.30pm. but some of them havent finished their drinks.. so, sit sit sit. wait wait wait..
Suddenly, the fans were turned off.
Mei Hui was like complaining, "wtf?! are they trying to save electricity or something?!"
Then I was like," YEAALO! what a lousy thing to do..."
Then after a while, a cute cute cute birthday song was being played. I was like, oh, that must be for another schoolmate of mine who so coinsidentally was celebrating her birthday there too, at another section. So I had that plain mood on my face..
When suddenly, people were looking my way..
?!?!?!
I looked behind me, and.. WHOA!!!!
The waiter said,"Happy Birthday to you." TO ME!!! =')
OMG... *touched* I didn't know what to say to my friends. I really was totally surprised. How could I have been so stupid?!!? I didnt even suspect a thing. swts! Even scolded the ppl for turning off their fans. loL~
THANKS SOOOO MUCH TO ALL THOSE FRENS OF MINE THAT PLAnned IT! you guys are so COOL! Really appreciate it! This is the best birthday gathering I ever had. Love my 18th Birthday! LOVE YOU ALL TOO!! MUACCKKSS!!
Well, actually the cake wasn't totally mine, half was for my DaLing, Mei Hui's farewell too. It's really sweet! Glad to be able to share a cake wif mah best fren!~ ^^!!
See ma DaLing eat strawberry!! hahaha...
Everyone had a piece of cake. 11 slices were cut out. It was pure chocolate too! OH, I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!! ^^
Lookie, My name for me!!!
They took away my plate so I had to use the Bottom of the plate as my dish. And the huge knife as my fork. lol~
THe cake was delicious!
See me eat my name!! =D
After that, we rushed to Popwave. Popwave is a classy Karaoke box, if you guys were wondering. RM28 a person =_=" But they provided 2 free drinks and a plate of chips =D.
See, they got a lovely tv. A nice cool aircond room. huge sofa. 2 microphones, and loads of songs including, English, Chinese, Japanese, Malay, Korean and Thailand songs. Cool right?!
Was totally impressed by the place's quality.
WHHEEEE!! Kim, Mei Hui, Anthea, ChiCheng, Joyce, Geraldine, Ivan, Kenny, Adrian, Elaine and me! 11 of us! hehehe.. happy happy. wad were me and Elaine doing on the floor? huh~ dun ask. hahaha.
We had our drinks.. Green tea. =D
Me and Mei Hui, she singing her heart out. =P
Even the toilet was pretty. loL~
"YEE QIAN NIAN YEE HOUUUU~~~~~"
Later we had our 2nd glass of drinks. I had Orange =D
Elaine the HAWT pretty chic! and me.
LALALALA~~
BEst frens~~~
The old, hook the hand drinking style =D
Sigh.. hopes our friendship will still remain the same after this night. Not only between me and Mei Hui, but with all my other friends present that day. =)
We really had loads of fun. We sang our hearts out.. took tons more pics, laughed and crapped. All was too beautiful, even thought it ended before 12am. ^^
See my sweet sweet birthday card =)
Didnt take pics of the presents but I love them all the same. ^^
Love my friends sooo much. Thank you all! You guys make me feel so so lucky. ^^!
No comments:
Post a Comment