Noon, I brought bro to lunch, to school, and went straight home.
I changed into my shorts and tied up my t-shirt into half and tied all my hair up into a bun.
Jeng jeng jeng...

..............
After 3-4 hours, I cleaned up the entire house, changed the sheets and pillow covers, and did 3 rounds of laundry!!..
But the war wasnt over...
I grabbed the bucket. stashed in bottles of detergen, and cloth. And dived to the basement.
I took the Wira to the carwash bay and gave it a GOOD scrubbing. Afterthat, I polished it till it glowed! =D~
I went back home, took a bath, did mask, and treatment for my hair. loL~~
After it all, I Sipped rebina on the sofa watching the tv and feeling very satisfied with my wrk. =)!
Now thinking.."How am I going to tell dad what i want... " >_<.
Current wishlist:
- Sony T100
- tint ma car windows >_<.
- fix the cd player to the wira since my baby is oftern used by my granny.
HAHAHA.. wonders if dad wud allow either one of this since I've been such a good girl.. nyah nyah nyah..

No comments:
Post a Comment