Tuesday, July 17, 2007

love sharon. =p

OMG! just read my baby muffin lil pumpkin honey pie Sharon Tang's blog. And she posted about me~~ AAWW~~~ how SWEEETTTT!! Check it out:

http://hustleunmuffled.blogspot.com/2007/07/birthday-girl.html

YEsh, she practically 'grew up' wid me. Learned lots together. loL~
Toilet sessions?!~ loL~ only remember I keep going toilet to get out of the farkin boring classes... hahaha..
the cutey?? i dun reli remember.. but i remember ah kit, the badminton guy. LOL~
And times out wif Jillian. And we checking out Sunshine boy at Kuching Fest where we just kept checkin out hot guys till 'no need eat oso will be full'. waHAHAHAHHA.. Oh, we MUST NOT forget the Ice Display that year. Damn FUN!!!.. Good old days. Form 3 was the BEST YEAR!!! ^^!!!! Miss it so~~

Oh, Sharon!! LOVE the Drawing!!!












It's got all my favourite flavours~~
A mocha-chocolatea ice-cream cake!
Budden.. wont the ice-cream totally melt under the thick heavy layer of mocha? Or is that some hard strong ice-cream? hahaha~~
Anyway, bet it'll be yummy~ wish it were real. =D~


Owh, i got a new friend's blog added into my list. Aaron Lim's. Check it out.
Oh, and more info on the car I drove that belonged to Henry in this link of Aaron L's blog:

http://limtaohee.blogspot.com/2007/07/swwaaaannnnndddaaaeeeeee.html
Just realised it's a FIAT. hahahaha...
And I figured out how to use the car door handle in just ONE try!! I'M SMARTER THAN YOU, AARON!! BUAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAaaaa...


Btw, Check out this Pajero wannabe >_<.














kk now.. nights =P

No comments: