I'm on the Papers!!! =D!!!!!!
See me see me????? look closer!!!!
SEE?!?!?!?! Me and Aurelia choosing my specs!!! =D!!!! I'm the one on the left!!! SeeE??!!?!?!? hAHAHAHaha...
Talking bout specs.. Look at my handsome lil bro!!
He's got new Polo specs from Ray optics. Damn nice rite?? Makes him look so handsome. He always beats me in fashionable specs.. sigh!
Love his specs so much.. see me wif the specs:
It even suits me!! ok ok~ my face may not look too gud now.. but the specs reli suit me. =P Only.. it makes me look a lil, ok, a LOT more mature.. hahahahaha... =P
My old grey specs still better rite? =P
Dun laff at this pic! sigh~ When my bro walked into the house and saw me wif these stuff on my head, he sed i look like a dinosour. sob~
Actually was just trying to temporarily curl my hair. But the results came out pretty bad.. Bro said it looked like buffalo.. so didnt dare take ANY pics of it. AHHAHA..
Aiks! wads this doing here?!~ Just found it in my phone. hahaha.. this was taken during orientation at Swinburne. This guy here is the president of the Anime and Manga club(SAMS). cool huh?
You guys know what my group DID to get this pic?! We had to dance some silly anime dance from one of those animes. omg.. they played it on their laptop and we had to follow the steps. VERY EMBARASSING! but fun~ hahahaha..
Anyways, the club looked pretty nice.. but too bad I'm no anime fan.. haha..
And this is my totally annoying time table:
Nevermind if you can't read it.. hahaha..
Owh, bout my 1st 2 days at Swinburne... Pretty nice! For now that is. Everyone says it'll get tough next week. Can't wait! LoL~
Going to bed now.. EARLY right?!?!~~ haHhahaa..
tata fellas.
owh, Thanks Sharon for giving the answer bout the swimsuits.. I still miss the pink bikini.. It's really pretty~ Sigh~ plan to get it after I have made my abs, and waist look hot and sexy.. hahahaha!! For now, I'll just cover it up in the other modest swim suit. =)
Nights!!!
2 comments:
I can't see u nor I can see your face! hahahaa
i dun get u.. yhaha
Post a Comment