Monday, July 9, 2007

Title: Lalala.

Heyloo pals! Didnt blog the past few days cos didnt have the mood to. Oh well, I missed the beautiful 07.07.07 to blog. but.. whatever~ hahaha.

This year's 07.07.07 is also my lil brother's 14th birthday. Beautiful right??? He's such a lucky guy. Love him so much too. Muacks!

ok ok, He had his bday celebrated on the 6th cos dad was buzy one the 7th. He had his frens over and they were cute n frenly. hhahaha.. reminds me of my 14 year old days..

He got a freakin many Ang Pao's cos his frens were not in time to get him presents before his party. dammit. now his wallet is like thicker than mine! -.- And his walet's new too. hmmpff. haha..

But the gift i bet he loved the most is this~












Packed up in layers and layers and layers of newspaper. LOL~ his friends played that classic joke on him. He got so fed up with peeling the newspapers, layer by layer. lol... but in the end, all was worth it...












He was so freakin happy to get these 2 games cds. and yeap.. he was stuck on the pc 24 hours for the whole weekend.

No pics of the birthday party cos i duno wad happened to my dad's camera memory card. hrm~



07.07.07

After the party.. I went home.. then thoughts suddenly rushed into my mind~~ lotsa stuff. couldn't sleep. called my buddy Kee Xian who's in Labuan at around 2am to ask her to help me. After that.. I felt beter, but still couldnt sleep. So i went online, talked to the sweet Sze Loke till 4am smthn. Slept at 5am.

After an hour at around 6am
, I recieved a call. It was Elaine. She reminded me about our jogging appointment at 7am. OMFG. And I only had 1 hour of sleep. But I'm not the type who cancels appointments, so, I dragged myself outta bed, got changed, and went for my early morning jog.











Beautiful. Friendship Park at 7am.

I did 5 and a half rounds of jogging. Met Godric and his fren.
Reached home at almost 9am. after a bath, I jumped back into bed and slept for another hour till my dad forced me up to go eat Mee Sua(long life noodles) cos it was my bro's birthday. DAmmit!! I DROPPED outta bed this time and crawled for a bath to wake myself up. After eating, it was 12pm. I naturally fell back into bed. But after another hour, my alarm rang. I had to go to SEGi to pay my fees. Drove drove drove... When I reached there, it was too late to pay. so i drove drove drove back home. -.-. FELL DIRECTLY INTO BED at 3pm.

4pm, alarm rang AGAIN
. -.- Church time.. hmmppff.. got ready and went to church. Reached home at 8smthn. This time I couldnt be bothered to sleep. While walking back to my condo unit after dinner at my granny's unit, I stopped by the playground and sat at the swings for an hour.. feeling depressed and annoyed, lonely at the same time.












how sad i cud be~~ /.\











alone at the swings.

Till Aurelia called me.. She wanted to get outta her house.. SHe offered to fill my petrol just to hang out with her.. since i was so sien... i just went to pick her. We circled around town not knowing what to do. Went to Mc Donalds in the end. Had supper, hung out a bit, did sum crazy thing, and got home at 1am.

Wasnt feeling too good still..


Today was painful too. sle
pt for 1 hour only 4 times in this 24 hours of 07.07.07. swt.


08.07.07.

Woke up at 10smthn to bring my relatives from Australia for breakfast. THey were real nice. and they loved hawker stall food. hehehe..

Later that noon, brought them to Parkson and Main Bazaar.















This is a Float form Sugarbun. Looks disgusting. Chocolate ice cream+coke. *pukes* threw half cup away.

Did lotsa walking we did. But the waterfront was jsut beautiful at this time..










The girl in green surf pants is my dad's cousin's daughter. loL~ No nice pics here cos i didnt bring my camera. hahaha.











Can't believe I live in Kuching and never walked here at this time to enjoy the view and weather.

We also went into lotsa souvenier shops in Main Bazaar. The stuff there were cheap and beautifuL! I bought a necklace and 2 hair ties there. Fun~~ I really am disappointed in myself. How could I never have came here??~~ aihsss~~











Even went into some antique stores. Saw some really old artifacts of Sarawak. really interesting. I will definitley go back there someday soon. Its also a good place to get girfts ^_-

Was so happy to be able to accompany those relatives of mine today altho i wasnt really close with them. Cos i got to gain lotsa knowledge and learn to luv my little hometown more. hahahaha.

I got home quite exhausted. Rest a bit, ate a bit, Online a bit then went for a drink at the new Starbucks with Henry.YES! STARBUCKS IN KUCHING! FINALLY~~ hahahaha.. drank this Azuki thing, was alright but still prefering my old mocha. Then went for a walk and back home.


My problems were solved today thanks to my Aunt Kho Na. =)













Has a reason to smile again. =)


Random pic:











cute feet! =D


BTW guys, I'm not going to SEGi anymore. Going Swinburne takin business. =)

1 comment:

Berberboo said...

yay!!! SWINBURNE MARI!!!!