Yes I have been shopping like crazy and its orgasmic! (well, that's somehow what CLEO Nov 2009 described shopping hehe)
But yes it feels awesome. I don't mind not going outta Kuching anymore. If I just spend enough time walking around, theres always something to buy. And with the internet and a few clicks. FUh~ the world is in my hands.
Anyway, as you can see my shopping list has expanded to be 3 times longer. I can proudly say I am almost done with my Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year and Anniversary ♥ shopping HAHA~.................. except for a pressie! oh shit oh shit.
Few more things to get wud be that bag I am so missing right now, 3 pairs of understuff and maybe a pair of flats as mine are wearing already. =D then I promise that's it till after CNY HAHA~
Anyway, ISTILLCANTFINDMYCAMCABLEfml
Gonna watch Vampire Dairies now~ It's awesome, and is very much like Twilight but better! tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment