Talk about partying, HAPPY BIRThDAY YI HONG!!! oWhyeahhH~ Checking in Check-in tonight! Tho, Lam has been constantly bugging me to go Pullman tonight for some crazy party she said. Well, so sorry girl. Wish I could split into 2 too lol. And also Steph got this crazy idea to go to Buntal to eat dinner lol.. I knew tonight was gonna be insane!!!!!!!!! But still thinking about it of course.
Okay, tho I have been so lack of sleep cos of the past few nights of putting a whole semester's topics into my fragile brain, I didn't run straight home to sleep. InSTEAD, I went to lunch and then SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!! OMG oMG OMG bought ONE dress after visiting like 8 or 9 boutiques in Kuching. SERIOUSLY! It's so difficult to shop here!!!!
Would post the pic after I find my effing camera cable, Dunno where the eff it went! So, the dress is like a tube dress with the M design at the chest and with a lace top.
Wait wait! Googled a pic!:

My dress is practically the same!!!! only with a shorter sleeve than the pic. OMGOMGOMG I seriously can't wait to wear it! Christmas??? Or right now?!?! =DDDD~~~
Reminds me so much of Blair's wordrobe.
Talk about Blair! I bought another dress kinda lacey also kinda like her style online! oMg omg omg~ LOVEssS!
Here's the pic of the dress n the person I bought it from: http://dorfbury-misc.blogspot.com/2009/12/sold-out-b.html
Girls, U can also check her shopping website: Dorfbury.blogspot.com I think she has the greatest pics of the greatest clothes with the greatest quality! Her stuff gets sold out fast so, u know what to do ;)
This dress shall be saved for a special occasion ;)~~~
Oh, besides shopping, also went for a 3-D movie session with my really old high school buddies AW! It was so fun. Watched A Christmas Carol in 3D. Okay, so I watched it before.. but for the sake of spending time with them I went to watch again lol anyway, didnt watch it in 3D before. SO, it was a saaad experience. The glasses were just so blur! Or maybe the movie itself,, I felt my eye degree go up by like 2 hundred degrees! Srsly! they should do smthn bout it!
Anyway, after that, went to Jase's Tea Room and chated our night away. These people are really entertaining I tell you. I practically laughed till I cried T.T~~~ Then I almost thought my eyeliner went with the tears thanks so XIAN! HMMpopphH!! anyway.. it was just so fun that..
I FORGOT TO TAKE ONE SINGLE PIC!!! swt! wth~ nvm nvm~ more sessions to come =)~
Monday is hair-do day!!!!!!!!! Gonna dye and perm my hair again. It is so fugly and unmanageable now! Studying really squeezes ones curls out! lol~
Okay, I think imma stop here. Rest or watch a few movies and do some chores. After exam cleaning is a must after every exam. Only u all will know what I mean, books and papers and pens and clothes scattered over every square foot of your room >_<."
Okay okay.. Lotsa stuff to do!~ TATA~!!! LOVEEss!!!
OH! I MISS U SHARON!
4 comments:
I want to find that kind of lace mesh dress too. Which boutique u get from Kuching?? Dorfbury's clothes very fast sold out. =__= Forever21 has a lot. Wait my next trip. T_T still has a month.
haha.. got the Lace Top Dress from Fashion News. Still got dark blue, and grey colour I think. I took black =D Visited the whole row of shops oso and Tun Jugah and Srwk Plaza and Absolutely... nothing at all! Tmr going Crown and Hock Lee area.. hehe.. u going KL in January ha? lol~
Yealor still got one more month. Can't wait lar. T_T Kuching really nothing much to shop. Recently I bought a lot online lar but all the lace mesh dress habis. Aih.. U miss Sharon? Haha, one of ur close friend huh? Couldn't be me. :X
Haha.. Talk about the dress! I saw one exact same one online! Look thru ashopaholicsden.com.. One of the latest featured boutique sells my exact same dress! I think is still available.. And it's cheaper! But warning u it's bodycon so mayb u shud go fashion news try it 1st n see If the shape ngam u or not hehe..
Oh lol that Sharon is my bestie hehe.. Awe.. I mite miss u soon too lol
Post a Comment