Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bangkok #01 : MAS - an experience in itself & Liquor anyone? :P

Sawatdee~~~

Okay, I will stop pretending I know a single Thai word.

Here, the time is slower by 1 hour from Malaysia. Therefore, I have lost one hour of sleep last night T.T or is it the other way? It's confusing! nvm >_<.

And I have no idea what time morning starts man... When I opened my eyes this morning, it was 7am, Bangkok time. But the sky practically looked like 9am. T.T Deep in my mind I know I'm confused. lol.

Anyway, all is so good so far.. The flight to Bangkok was such a comfortable one. We were treated very well by Malaysian Airlines. I don't even feel like taking Airasia anymore >_<.

This was our first meal on the flight from Kuching to KLIA.















Orange Juice, Plain water, Honeydew, KIT KAT♥ and Tom yam fish with rice. mmMM~~

Touched down at KLIA international departure hall:















It was big and there was much to see
















































The santa Chupa Chups are adorable!

And for all you liquor fans:







































Baron! your 100 a!















Baileys~ Long time since I drank this hehe




















my No.7!!!!















Midori and Frangelico. Had my first taste of both of this in 2009. They were sweet! That's why I think Hen calls them "lady's drinks" hehe















That looks interesting.. but didn't get it of course.




















Wow the pretty stuff. GOLD ♥ Label Reserve.




















Chivas. I think Hen bought this before. lol

So, any orders for liquors? lol pm me. Service charged to be negotiated. Kidding :p















I like this!!! Kidz shop lol. And me and Agnes stopped in front of the door step of this shop for like 5-7 minutes.
Why?
Because Pocahontas was playing. LOL. After that, we started talking about Pocahontas 1 and 2 and John Smith and John Ralph? lol~ I HAVE to look for the dvds when I get back!




















EEEeEEEeEeeee.. big Pony! >_<. Reminds me of my grey Pony doll in my room. Oh what a great couple they will make >_<.

After 1-2 hours, we boarded the plane and headed for Bangkok!



































Looks like a sea in the sky *heart* God is the true artist.















MWAUAHAHHA... MEAL TIME!















I agree.















The international flight meal was even BETTER! We had Spritzer water, a cake, Orange Juice, White Wine, FERRERO ROCHER and beef noodles =))

Just when Hen was saying in KLIA that only if they served Rocher would he be happy lol















SongNess~















Eating in such a scenery is such a bliss




















Cheers from Aggy and I! =) She's like my travel buddy now. Not even half a year and we've been on 2 international flights together lol.




















Mmm~




















After our meal, we were given a very pleasent treat!















*gasp* Baskin & Robbins! awh~~~~




















Ice cream was filled to the brim! *enjoy*




















The evening sky... Something tells me I'm going to learn and experience a lot from this voluntary trip. =)




















This 'mixture' is done because Agnes can't stand the white wine taste lol.
So, she mixed orange juice in it.. then it still tasted the same, so she added ice cream.. Lawl! So cute. Then she still couldn't really drink it and she didn't want to give it to the air steward cos scared he thought it was vomit lmao.
In the end she downed it one go and had a slight headache later lol lol.















Owhyeah, eating Ferrero while sipping on white wine. =)~




















Then we arrived at Bangkok airport. It was BIGGGG. We had to walk soooooooooo faaaaaaaaar just to get to the immigration point my goodness. Regret not getting sports shoes.
















There were many long moving flat escalators with lotsa art work at the side.. I really wanted to U-turn to take pics if we weren't in such a hurry >_<. I think they are quite artistic.. Like these:















This is, The Great Departure.




















One of the Gods? It was HUGGEEE.















We finally found our driver after half an hour of looking for him. omg. lol. Damn, should have turned on roaming. Then we went down what seemed like an escalator highway to the lower floor >_<.




















THe big carpark in front of the airport. It looks and feels like Melbourne. The only difference is, when we stepped out of the airport doors, Melbourne was chilly cold, while Bangkok is SO effing HOTTTT. And theres a lot of haze which made it worse I think. In Melb, the air was so clean, and the blurness in the sky is all water vapour due to the cold. I miss Melb >_<.















Our ride~ hehe..

We got to the hotel and met up with Hen's cousins and sister and had a lil chat and Dessert!

The hotel is a French hotel I think, therefore, they served French food (duh)

And their meals are just artistic!















My Millfeuille, which was really too sweet. But still super nice. That little dish can make one so full! I was stuffed after eating it.















Agnes's Volutat chocolate (I think) Also very sweet but beautiful.

Then we were in a big surprise when we saw our hotel room.















It was practically a suite! Our living room (which I'm sleeping in now T.T still comfy tho)




















The kitchen















The bedroom which Hen's 2 sisters slept in *heart*















The bathtub, and there was a shower, big mirror and WEiGHING scale!!!! Awesome! will see how much weight I put on.















There was one TV in the bedroom and one in the living room. It comes with speakers and a DVD player!

Out night view




















Everything seems so amazing, I feel like such a Village Girl. But I'm starting to see things, and mmph!~ I'm enjoying it. Doesn't even feel like working.. yet..
Hen's Cousin (which I we shall call BigSis for now) said we're gonna be so busy we'll loose weight.

Can't wait! Because I'm sure that would make time fly way faster.

I miss my loved ones at home.

Till I have time to blawg again.. See ya! =)~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

There's Tom Yam fish, I'll ask for that next time. Glad that you enjoyed the flight, good to hear the passengers are happy. ^^

Daphy.εїз said...

lol, have to see wad they are able to offer. haha~ only 2 choices.. so sad. The other was sweet and sour which I dun like lol.

Yeah, take MAS! it's kinda cheaper to use MAS sometimes.

Unknown said...

got white wine some more, look like semi business class treatment already. Ah too bad I can't try that while working.

Daphy.εїз said...

lol.. our economy class oso can drink la.. see see that is how good MAS is lol~ why cant ya? on the plane wad hehe no one will know when u land.. unless u're a pilot >.<