Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Banner - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

For the New Year =))

So, I finally got myself to complete my new banner. Was determined to get it done before Christmas!

It really is nothing special because I only used one picture that I drawn to make the whole thing.

Here, a simple drawing of a sleeping fairy on a confused clock. lol.















Then, did some very rough editing with my trusty Corel Paint Shop Pro X trail package wtf,


















Then frame it



















Edit the original picture again and paste the lil framed one at the corner again:














Throw in a few words.. and WuaaraahH~

My new banner was born. >_<.

The lil sticker on the right bottom of the banner is just to wish you all a















=) =)


p/s: Sorry for what may seem like very brutal cutting and pastings, I trieedd.. really.. I just don't have much time left to do this.. Ya'll shall lknow why soon ;)

No comments: