Anyway, the past 2 weeks had been rather tiring for me, what I did most was SHOPp! Duh!~ my last 3 post were all shopping related I think. I promise this will be the last till like.. soon XD
Besides that, been hanging out with old greenian friends who came back from various places, catching movies and stuff.
Oh watched New Moon dy, which was pretty good. I dunno why people say it sucks. I find it more interesting and has much more story to it than Twilight did. and I still LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE JACOB BLACK! :P Though, lil bro did say that Twilight was a better read. Have yet to get my hands on Twilight, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn! AGgrhh!! The NEED to spend summore T.T
Okay, back to shopping. So as you all know I would not have the chance to get outta Kuching to purchase stuff for X-mas, New Year and Chinese New Year. T.T *the PainnNnnnNNNnnn*
However girls, let this be the guide to shopping in Kuching =D
If you look hard enough, there are actually stuff that might appeal to you in this little city.
Here is the earliest stuff I purchased this year end: 2 black dresses ♥
Laced dress:

This first baby is from my favourite website Dorfbury . I love love love the dresses there and I hope I don't regret introing it to so many more people haha. Cos their things sell out DAMN fast. >_<.
This second baby is from Fashion News. A bodycon tube dress with laced top. Bet every Kuching girl would know where that is.

I don't usually see nice stuff there but damn! I like this! Found in the mist of a hundred dresses that I had no interest in. First thing I thought of was: GOSSIP GIRL >_<. Hen's gonna smack me. I saw this exact same dress selling cheaper in a website intro-ed in ashopaholicsden.com Gud luck finding it XD.
Then these are from French Gallery, Tun Jugah. Tho they aren't bad, didnt get them cos of price, quality and yeah, maybe I just didn't like em enough.

Studded long top.

This dress is nice for dinners. Glam. Makes boobs look big too XD
And then, the weekends came, and me and Henny went on a serious splurge at the Spring. >_<. We spent like the entire day there k, it wasn't easy deciding what to get hehe~ In the end we spent almost RM450 in Esprit alone. RM450 is after a 40% F&F discount so I do not want to know what the price would be if it wasn't for the discount. >_<. Thank you very much Ai Fen.
This Esprit top I like~ It's reddish and conservative haha, so it would be safe to wear on the first day of CNy to church with family and grandparents ^^

Oh the necklace there, I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ you shall see why later..
Purple one, Esprit too. Got it cos it's cheap. hee~ Perfect for the new semester

MNG bag:

LOVE IT cos it can be short and long. Gud for shopping and school =)~
White Padini blouse on sale for my smart casual cold days:

Nichii purple kimono ♥ :

This was the last one and was hidden among a neglected rack, is one size bigger than me but thank gudness it's a kimono so theres that waist tie thing so it looks fine yay!
This random dress I got from forgot wads the name of the shop:

Cheap yet sophisticated ♥ Oh, shoes are new too from Vincci XD
And finally a G2000 formal blouse for the sake of not having to wear 3 same blouses for every presentation for the past 3 semesters >_<. heh~ May get a black high waist formal skirt to go with it.

I think I bought quite a lot of purple this year ♥
And these are the rings off the necklace I blogged about previously. Bought from a boutique from Crown Square. OMG. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THe rings! I dunno where in a million years can I ever find such vintage beauty. ♥ ♥ ♥

2 lovely rose rings. I LOVE THIs colour!


Pearl. mmmm~ tons of ideas of what it could go with

♥ this! unique

♥ this too!:

2 pence on a ring nice~ There are 2 of this on the necklace hehe...

And some big faux jewel on ofcos fake gold. But nice and shiny nonetheless ;)
And this is how all the rings look on the necklace:

How it looks like being worn can be seen in one of the pics above where I wore the pink Esprit top.
♥ And that is only part of the shopping I did. Mwaha.
Got 2 pairs of understuff that are soo pretty *blush*
Okay, I shall spend the rest of the week resting, blogging, designing and saving. >_<.
Wait, Karaoke at Absolute tomorrow rite? XD XD XD
4 comments:
The laced bodycon dress is nice! But brr I can't wear bodycon, sh*t. LOL! eh u shop so much!!!!! Cny baju ahahaha
Thx, love it! it's alright, eat more =D I am fat now thanks to Henry. swt.
lol, yes, everyone has been telling me that T.T and my friends keep saying it's too early to shop for CNY clothes. I dun get them wtf haha
u so song la.. KL.. forever21 T.T.... *envy*
eh. y not pics of the understuff one?? LOL
Lol u wish rite?
For my eyes only :P:P:P~ tho i could describe it to u and u can go bra shop look for it if u're interested haha
Post a Comment