Sunday, December 6, 2009

Over the limit

So like yeah, I had a blast on Saturday night and I am sure most of those present at Check-In did. untill the sapu la.. budden that was late and most of us have left already so PHEW!

Dammit still can't find my camera cable. Sorry guys, can't post any pics up yet, and I mean ANY at all! T.T

Anyway yeah, we took some nice pics in Pullman as well and so many pics to post up.. who wanna lend me sony digital camera cable? T.T

Oh, about over the limit, yeah, first time I ever got seriously drunk from clubbing. Thanks to Hong. Grar~ He has the alcohol tolerance of like what, 20 people?! I can only tell you that getting drunk is awful. You are very aware of your surroundings, you know what people are saying, you want to respond but you can't, you want to look straight but you can't, you don't even know where your legs are positioned on your body. All you know is that your head is violently banging itself from left to right like you are on an effingly unsteady boat. All you want to do is hold your head tight, or keep it still by leaning on something or just lying down.. Haha~ And ofcos puking is a must.. WHen you're dizzy, you just need to puke to feel better, it's like squeezing all your brain juice out so that you don't have liquid gushing up and down to all corners of your brain.
Okok, enough of that. *shivers* My first and last time man.
So much for "belum cuba belum tau, sekali cuba, hari hari mau" *cough* should be "takkan mau"

So anyway, as you can see this post is long over due, this is the 3rd or 4th time I've opened and edited and continued this post due to lack of.. 'time'??.. and I have totally lost my mood to continue it. And fucking hell! where is my cable!? T.T its been 3/4/5 days since i've been misssing it oredi! T.T

Anyway, did tons of shopping but with NO RESULT (okay fine I bought that dress the other day and this really awesome looong necklace with 7 beautiful vintage like rings on it which I would love to post up and show off but cant because u know i know nvm) because I HATE HATE HATE Shopping in Kuching. There I've said it. BUt still, I always have faith and still keep going on and on at the malls because I love to shop wtf. Humans are 矛盾 so shaddup.

As you can see my hormones are going nuts tonight so i shall get to my dramas and come back tomorrow.

kthx for reading bye

No comments: