So yeah, I woke up at 10.30am. Got dressed and headed straight to pick up the girls and a guy for Karaoke session at Absolute.
Was freggin' awesome. This is the second time I've went for the student package where students with student cards get to sing from 12pm-6pm for only RM10 which comes with a free drink. Great deal rite?! We sang till our throats went sore and laughed and shouted and, FUN is the only word to sum it up.
But of course cheap stuff comes with a hidden intention. I feel that 12-6pm is like such a long time and they are smart to implement such a strategy. This is because.. you'd definitely feel hungry in between the time period. You either have brunch before 12pm then feel hungry at 3-4pm or have breakfast in the morning and lunch around 1pm? So, that's where the food menu comes in.
dammit. they are so smart. Give us cheap singing session but expensive food menu.
Since I woke up late, I didn't eat anything so I ordered the cheapest and most-appetizing-looking-dish on the menu which was Mee Goreng (Indo Mee) - RM5. Come to think of it, it isn't THAt expensive,the packet of noodle prolly cost around RM2, the huge egg they fried and added to the dish prolly cost RM2 also and their hardship fee could be around RM1, so, I'd say it's reasonable. haha. >_<."
Happy singers. Kenny, me, MeiHui Daling, Kim and Ivan.
Right after 6pm, rushed home, took a bath, checked my pos laju parcel XD XD XD
Yes yes, oops I did it again..
bought this

and this online

From yeah, Jasz's Jewelry Box XD *heart heart heart hearttt* awesome vintage. I lurrrvvvve vintage.
Okay, then I changed and went with Hennie for Yvette's birthday dinner at FRIENZ and FAMILY at Jalan Song. nope, no typo, that's the name of the place. I think they purposely spell everything wrongly there. We found "main cause" and "tomatoe's" in the menu. lol. The food was so so, not going back there again tho >_<.
Then, after dinner,... GO KARTTTT for the 2982348's time this year >_<. Thanks to Hen who's an adrenaline junky (kidding). We usually go for the RM50 for 3 races package on Sundays I think.
But this time, we tried Wednesday's Endurance run which costs RM30 for 20 minutes. =D
It felt as short to me as 10 minutes did cos maybe I was having so much fun stomping on the accelerator and catching up with people and trying to overtake Hong and Johnnie while trying to let Rasyiq suck his words back (he said I was gonna be last, no 2nd last cos Hong was gonna be last due to size & weight wtf) XP So yeah it was pretty fun.
As usual after every race, everyone would still be high on adrenaline and go like "oh man you were slow, I cut you, I bumped into you, I this you that........."
Hehe.. Our score:
As usual, I'm always 0.02 seconds behind my crazy Hen. I'm kart 2 btw. The guy asked me to use that kart cos I am short wtf.
And this is what I brought back from karting besides the score sheet:
its on my left rib cage, dammit so painful. 2nd time I got it at the same place! This is because I'm also too small for the seat that when I make the wide right turns, I usually rub really hard for 20-40 rounds against the left side of my seat so.. T.T
But it was great fun. Good for stress relieving. You girls & guys should try ;)
Oh, there's Ladies Night for Go Kart on Fridays. =D RM10 for 1 race for ladies only! oh yeah~ Girls?
2 comments:
sounds fun! where izzit ? the Go Kart .. interested in the ladies nite pormo.. hehe...
it's near after the bintawa police station
Post a Comment