Wednesday, February 28, 2007

28th Feb

Lalala.. just came back from work. Work's fine. Can't really complain. Especially when we get to eat Taiwan styled food everyday. 3 meals a day are provided for free and if it isn't enough, the nice taiwanese uncle will cook more stuff. So, we'd never go hungry. wahahaha..
Learned stuff too. Learned to serve customers and communicate with people. Now I don't get that nervous while serving people anymore =D. Also learned to make Green tea and Red tea. Gonna learn to make other drinks soon I hope! haha. oh yeah, definitley made new friends. Although we aren't that close yet, but it's great to just communicate with totally different people I have never met. Polishing up on my communicating skills now. =D

So, tomorrow the tauke's son is leaving for Taiwan. Awww... Now Kuching has one less handsome guy. >_< He's just hawt la, got that super star face.. loL~ when he came into the restaurant in formal after pickin his sis, omg, he just looks kewwwlll!!!!~ lol~ Too bad he had to leave early to take picture and spend the last night with his friends. oh wells.. hopes he come back in July. loL~





















(psst, got to drink the coffee he made. =p and he even took a sip of it. XD I'm crazy. ignore me. haha.)

No comments: