Monday, February 12, 2007

oh s i e n

Sorry fer not updating. I'm now so couldn't be bothered to update. Geesh.. Long Holidays change people!!

The typical Daphne:
- Love to go out
- love sports
- Sleeps after 2am
- addicted to onlin(ing)
- full of crap to chat about
- Never stops smsing (never let go of handphone)
- too lazy to on the tv.

The current Daphne:
- too lazy to go out.
- too lazy to go downstairs to exercise
- sleeps before 12am
- couldn't be bothered to turn on the pc
- can't think of anything to talk about with frens
- No one sms and nothing to sms about (can leave phone alone for hours!)
- lies in front of tv for hours like a vegetable

saaadd~~ Hobbies aren't really enough anymore.. sobs.. can draw 10 pics of a really cute guy and still feel bored. =\
ARgh.. how i wish to start school now. Craving for new faces. wan more frens! Needing frens to invite me out more. arghh.. lame la.. realised I almost never invite friends out, except Sharon. I'm really empty and outta ideas when it comes to going out. I usually just tag along with friends.
Shopping's always a good idea but $$$$ is my current problem and kuching's shopping malls are just so lame. hahaha.. i mean, after I went shopping in kl last month, I just can' t buy anything in kuching anymore, just feels so not worth it. sighs~ went shopping with huan xian and aaron yesterday. Came home without anything.. sienerz. It's like we entered 7 shopping lots/malls and practically finished the whole kuching already, and there was NOTHING i wanted to buy =\. oh yeah, was my 1st day driving my manual gear car without daddy. Needed tons of concerntration which was just so tiring and stressful. But in the end managed to arrive home safe and sound. haha. hmm!~

sienz ar...................................................... sienz. /.\

ok, going to lye in front of my tv again. bye bye

1 comment:

Funkye said...

hello there...the typical n current of u has such a big difference!!! haha...well i dn buy stuff frm kch after back frm kl too. btw, there's a kuching bloggers meet soon, visit my blog[frankiecy.com] for more details. i'd like to invite u to join us :)