Monday, February 26, 2007

Dear diary,

whoa. so today is my 1st day at work. My 1st part time job! wooh~
yeap.. FIRST. >_<. I'm helping out my dad's friend's new taiwanese restaurant called Dong Feng Po which I mentioned about in an earlier post.

This morning, arrived kinda late cos wasn't sure wad time to be there. haha.. When me n Siea ting entered, there were a couple of teens there already. Those kids were 19 year olds and all just finished their last year in Chung Hua No.1, and all preparing to go for further studies.
They were nice. Introduced themselves but still can't remember all their names. =\

Me and Siea Ting were thought on how to take orders and serve. Well, my chinese wasn't that gud so took me sometime to get used to the chinese menue (was thinking that I'd do much better in a western restaurant. swt.). Later, during lunch time, more customers came. Tried taking orders a few times but was kinda lame at it. SIGH! I'm very not 'zhu dong' oso.. haha.. duno when to go do sumthing. But I'll learn!!! grr~~
There were quite a number of us waiters and only not so many customers. So, me and Siea Ting were kinda like just standing there doing nothing most of the time. A lil bit like idiots. lol~

While I had ntg to do, I was like looking at the dishes coming out one by one and tried to recognize them. But DAMMIT! looking at the food come out was just making me suffer. lol.. how i felt like eating them. Looked sooooooooo yummy!!!! sob sob!!!

So at 2pm, they said my day shift's work was done and I could go home. was kinda sad tho cos here I am now, bored as ever, blogging blogging blogging. haha.. Damn... I'm bored. Come to think of it. I don't even mind if I were to work the whole day. haha. hey! maybe I'd do that!! haha.. Atleast there would be more life around me than just sitting here like a vegetable in the sitting room in front of my pc. I need adventure and new faces! aghhhh~~

Well, Tomorrow I'm going for day shift again. Hopes I'll do much better tomorrow. =D

No comments: