Yeaps~ so it was Valentine's yesterday. No post yesteray cos was too busy shopping with the 'eng tao' Elaine Ho. hahaha.. We went to saberkas and did seriously long but 'fruitless' shopping. Well, not that 'fruitless' cos I ended up spending more than RM100 -_-""" shoot me.
Told Elaine I wont be spending money for sometime and was only gonna spend RM20 max that night.
Parking at Saberkas was easy for me, I was so lucky to have a parking spot at Saberkas's lower car park. But the awfully tragic part was.. I ended up paying RM14 for parking there. I know, WTF!?!?!?!?!?! I was only there like 2-3 hours and they charge me RM14?!?!?!?!?! Sue them!! never parking down there again. Hrmmpppfff!!! wont even go back to Saberkas in a long time!! hrrMmppff!!!
Okay, got home in the evening and got ready to go out with Eric and Godric to 'chou' valentine de 're nao'. whee~~ Jil didn't answer my call. *sob* So it was only 3 of us.
We wanted to go Bing but Padungan road was too jammed up so we ended up going to..
Oregano. swt.. my hopes for not spending more than RM20 tonight was shattered.
It was only 8pm something so the place was kinda empty.
oh yeah, Oregano, there will be this kuching bloggers meet? there on 24th Feb. who's going? who's going??

for more details, check out frankiecy.com .
Back to my Valentine's night at Oregano..
The chairs and tables were mostly set for 2. With a wine bottle in the middle and a big heart baloon sticking outta the cork with sweet romantic words written on it. aww~~ pretty..
hrmm~ But 3 of us were just 'so' lucky to get the table with only a bottle or Shiraz in the middle and NO baloon =( cos other tab les were occupied. oh well..
Stewpid Iced lemon tea cost me RM3.80.
Eric tried the Whisky on Rocks, which was practically Chivas mixed with water with ice. RM15.80.
Godric had Lime Gin Fiz which tasted like Sprite + soap(gin) + water + lime. (hrmm) RM12.80
Later, the food OnLy took 1 hour to reach our table. dot dot dot.. Anyway, while waiting, I was entertained with some shows that was on stage infront one of the pubs at Travillion. There was shuffling, dancing and some other little games. I watched from a distance so didnt see much. The ony most memorable performance were a bunch of slim half naked girls dancing on stage to Pussy Cat Doll's - Buttons.
okay, finally, my Spaghetti Carbonara. Served in a humungous plate but in a small portion. RM19.80.
In my opinion it's a bit too watery, but tasted alright. Still prefering Patio's.
Stewpid drunk~ =P
See see!!.. he's so drunk that he doesnt even know he hasnt even opened the bottle. *tsk tsK TSK*
Lol..
Your church members would so kill you two if they see this. XP
[none of the people posted in this post got drunk or had more than half a glass of alcohol. in other words, they were just faking it~ duh~ =P]
Met a couple more people at Travillion which included Chong Yong's sis, Henry, and saw Kenneth.
Went Straight home at 11pm after Oregano. see I so guai~ blerkks~~
Happy Valentines =)
No comments:
Post a Comment