There's a line in the movie, "Zhi yao xiao yi xiao, mei you shen me shi qing guo bu liao (just smile, and there won't be anything you can't get over.)" It sounds Silly, yeah! but actually, it's quite true. haha.. I tried it! and~ it made me happier, cos, it thought me to look at things from the positive side. So, nowadays, I'm much less moodier!~ ask Xian! haha.. I had been gloomy and unhappy bout stuffs recently, but with just a smile, and hope for the best, I seem to feel happier and know in my heart, my troubles will be settled and overcomed soon^^ We may have many problems, but just look on the bright side and try ur best to solve it, all the problems will soon just pass.
haha.. kk.. cutting out my crap now.
watching the show also made me miss Pasta a LOT!!! everytime i watch, i miss spaghetti and lagsana!! Oh how i dream a plate of deeeelicious Spaghetti Carbonara would just appear in front of me now!!!
*looks in front*
chipsmore.. =\ atleast.. sigh.
I remember my last plate of spaghetti. How could I forget it? It was also the 1st plate of spaghetti I made. On my own!! =D!!!!
When?? that was 2 days before I went to KL early this January. Why?? I knew I was definitley gonna miss Daniel and daddy. So, I wanted them to miss me too!!
So with all the love from my heart, I decided to do something outta the ordinary for them =D COOK! >.<""""""
I woke up early that morning.
Took out the cheese,
The, erm.. noodles?
The paste and some minced meat.
cook cook cook.. I boiled the noodles in a bit salt. and fried the minced meat.
The instructions said to get the meat golden brown. But nomatter how long i fried it, it doesnt seem to wanna turn brown >.<
so i took out the meat and put the paste in it.
It was later I realised I needed to fry the meat with the paste after a couple of minutes. swt..
So I put the meat back into the frying pan with the paste. Hoping that the meat won't get over cooked too easily >.<
After much patients and experiment,
The ever so delicious plate of Spaghetti Bolognaise was ready!!! =D
Well, Bro and dad said it wasn't bad. so I assumed it should be good. hahaha.. There was that very 'xin fu' feeling when i watched my little family eat the stuff i made. ^^Y They gobbled up everything. aww~~ love them so so much!!
To me well, It tasted right, only there wasn't enough paste, and too much noodles, so might seem a LITTLE lack of taste. sigh, oh wells, did my best. Had Spaghetti for breakfast and lunch that day. Yummy! Can't wait to go shopping this weekend. Feel like cooking another pot of my delicious spaghetti =D
No comments:
Post a Comment