Sunday, February 25, 2007

Phew!

So today, well, last night, was saturday night and I just HAD to go out.

Brought Mei hui and her sis and Kimberly out to Dao for a drink. yum yum yum. Later, Kim wanted to look for her sis and I was too energetic, so, nomatter how late it was, I just HAD to go too! hahaha... so, I sent Mei hui back, put my car back home, and took Kim's car from my place to look for her.

It was 12am by the time I was going to leave the house. Owh man. Dad saw me from the balcony and immediately called me when he saw me got into Kim's car. swts, oh no! *CAUgHT!*. Told dad we were going to look for her sis so dad just told me not to get back too late (knowing that nomatter what I'll still go. tsk tsk *guilty* =P).

VROOM~~ the ezi kelisa went. not much power for the lil auto gear but, owelz, not bad lar.

Ended up at City Jungle and watched ppl dance and listened to the music. SUDDENLY, DAD CALLED! omG!! since it was so noisy, there was no point answering the call. so i didn't answer. I was kinda worried and was thinking of what to say to dad to explain why I didn't answer the call. wanted to tell him I went to a pub and it was noisy and I didnt hear my phone. swts. was also worrying that he'd so kill me and scold me and I just imagined the worse!!!

at 1am smthn, we left the place.

On the way to the car, I checked my phone. and went, WTF?!?!? there was a msg from my Dad!! swts swts swts.

*Opened the msg*

It read: "Buy one pack of Dunhill 4 me."

wAAADD DAA?!?!??!?! I like was Totally Relieved and Shocked!!!! My dad asked me to buy a pack of ciggs for him when I ReaLLY thought he was gonna kill me for going home so late. BUAHAHAHaA.. Love my dad!!! So happy that he trusts me. wakekekee~~~

So stopped by 24hours on the way back. Got dad's King Size red pack of Dunhill and headed home.

1.40am. *handed dad the ciggs.*

*wondering what he'll ask*
"was he gonna ask me where I went?? was he gonna bann me from going out at night?? was he gonna say smthn hurtfull? was he gonna complain about my attitude???...................."

He started talking, "I want you to go marketing tomorrow."

*Confused.* "Me alone? why?" I replied.

"With Daniel lo. I'm going Kayaking tomorrow. "

SwT.

Relieved and surprised, I went like, "ah HUH~~~!! Nowonder!(in a sarcastic teasing tone.)"
"Alright, I think I can do that" I continued.

He chucked a bit and handed me the cash.

Looks like the quality of this week's food supply is up to me and my skills.
GOod Luck DapHY!!! Hope you can wake early tomorrow too!! BUaahahaa.. you had fun tonight girl~ getting old~~ muah~ >_<

Nights now!!

No comments: