Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Damn! should have filmed the trip!

WAhahaha~~~ Passed my driving test today^^

was super kinteo in the morning, worried i can't make it over the hill, worried i'll knock a pole while side parking and worried i forget to do stuffs when i'm driving. But in the end, all went well. The only most embarassing thing I didn't do was to put on my seatbelt before moving the car! swt! and the JPJ examiner guy was so fierce, he went like,"stop looking at me and look at what YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN!"
my heart beated so fast.. *prays that won't fail me*
In the end I passed with 17/20.. PHEW!!!


Tonight, recieved an unexpected sms from Aaron. He asked me out with Ching Ho and his cousin. ^^!! (about time!Boredom was starting to get to me) Well, C.Ho was so kind to let me drive his Saga. ^^ So vroom to town we went. Met up with Kelvin and Yik Yong in town and walked around Sarawak Plaza's NIke and Adidas area for a while.
After that we headed for open air market. Ordered 20 sio bi(s) and soya bean milk. Eat eat eat and tok tok tok.

Then we got bored and went down to Matang area. Bako to be exact. =D
The guys let me take the wheel again so, VROOM!! WHEE!!~~~
A day for me to remember: the 1st day I got my P license, I drove to A Hundred and Ten. =D
Car was shivering and wasn't strong enough to go any faster on that not very leveled road. So, that's about the fastest I went.
Don't worry, I wont do that often. hahaha..


Later C.Ho got cheeky, and asked Aaron to bring him to see Pondans(Guys who dress/TURN themselves like/INTO girls) prostitutes/gigolos.

Since we were all curious, we all agreed to go. I thought these pondans would just be walking around or sitting at a coffee shop or smthn.

but little did I know that they were standing on something like a deserted little grass field in the dark by the road side! There were QUITE a FEW of them. All standing saparately in sexy FEMALE clothing. Flexing, flipping their hair and turning around looking for "business".

OMG, I thought that reminded me SO much of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC!!! it was actually INTERESTING!
BUAHAHAHHAA... SO REGRET for not filming it!!! buahahahahah

So, that's about my cool day today. Gained some knowledge =P and a bit driving experience. ^^

Nights now.

No comments: