*reads the ingrediants*
- carbonara seasoning powder
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
THREE?!?!?!?!?!?!
>_<"""
My Carbonara gravy smelled alright, tasted alright. But I just can't get why it didn't look alright. I just can't figure out where I did wrong. swts. Some of the butter seemed to be floating over the gravy like oil. = (
Anyway, still ate it with bro and we both agreed it tasted perfect. =D
Oh yeah, THREE TABLE SPOONS OF BUTTER!!!!!! I really dun wanna get fat.. But I just really really really love spaghetti carbonara =\
I know being fat is just gonna be awful.. sigh.. can imagine it already.. OMG!!!
Gonna work really hard in NS!!!! >_<
btw, saw this cute car near Saberkas. So cute hor?? so small sumore. It's bonnet was taken down so it was CUTERRR. hahaha.. That old guy did look funny in the car tho.
gonna continue my Er Zuo Ju Zhi Wen now. tata~
1 comment:
The cute car you mentioned, I think it's my neighbour at Everbright Estate...
Post a Comment