Sunday, March 4, 2007

talking bout fats

talking bout fats, I ate 250g of my dad's 500g birthday cake in the last 3 days. >_<
















oh dear i can feel my waist expanding >_<

and just last nite i had White Caramel Mocha with cream.




















weps.. what? couldn't control myself wad >_< the coffee was free so I just had to take the most expensive one. And White caramel mocha was the one. wakekeke..
















well, wouldnt heve went to Dao if it wasnt for Aurelia and Julian, who just had to go out last night. ohwells...

seriously need to excercise.. sob sob.


ey looky! i made this!!! nice nice? aurelia teach one lar.. but so cute rright? I shud make a red shirt.. or maybe a purple one.. =D




















blouse i bought today. for five five.. >_< *knocks head* but i lilke it.. LALALA..






















sienz.. no work today. so damn bored eyh!! lalala~~~~

No comments: