Wednesday, February 24, 2010

F it [ :( +11 ]

I never really liked or used the 3 letters "FML" because I don't like if anything 'F's my life or admit that my life is 'F'ed or want 'F' to have any connection with my 'L'.

But the first half of today is very 'F'ed up and I am so the very moody I want to cry but I don't think it's worth crying so I come here to express my "downNess" :(

I woke up early to type a very optimistic text, but didn't have a reply after a few hours so I went back to sleep.
When I woke up still no reply to my optimism. So I re-texted with still a very optimistic mood and got a reply. Yay!
I realised that other people are dealing with their responsibilities and do not have much time like me to wait around and waste time thinking of unnecessary crap or needing unnecessary attention. Seriously! I should go on holiday somewhere.. Being bored to death like this makes me feel like a baby. [ :( +1 ]
Though I was smiling, my mind just sensed that I shouldn't be smiling because nomatter how positive I am, if my luck were negative, I would totally be dragged with it.

And then the moment of truth came. I was starving by 12pm [ :( +1 ] and needed a lunch date because there is completely nothing to eat at home. Boyfie had a work lunch so I totally didn't want to bother him. Sharon's in NZ, Aure's in KL, Jiun's in Miri, Xian, MH and Kim are in various parts of Msia, and Steph is already having lunch [ :( +1 ]. I really wanted to go fml but noooO~~ I kept my hopes up and waited for my trusty little brother to accompany me.

Turned out he had plans right after school [ :( +2 ] so AhhhHHH F it.. Hunger made me tired and miserable and I really just wanted to fill up my tummy and change my busted new contact lense today, so I went to McD alone with a book I borrowed from Ade [ :( +1 ]. Aaron was around 3rd mile so he met up with me and chat over lunch.

Half way through lunch my stomach hurt like wtf painful as hell [ :( +1 ]. Ditched Aaron half way to go to the toilet wtf. Didn't finish my Coke tho I could have. But it's just so disgusting to drink while you're pooping right? So.. T.T [ :( +1 ]
Half way pooping I realised I didn't put parking coupon [ :( +1 ] and was hoping there were no parking attendants at that hour. But I really didn't mind going all the way to MBKS to pay RM5 anymore cos I was already in emofml mode.

Thank goodness though, my car didn't get a ticket. [ :( -1 ]

Went to hopoh ALONe and came back Alone and am typing this shit feeling so ALONE. [ :( +3 ]

I hate to feel alone. swt. Going to sleep now and hopefully The next half of today would be a hundred times better. PLEASE DON'T RAIN.

Still debating whether to go fml.

Ah, F it.

Good night.

:( = +11

1 comment:

X.Y.L.O said...

fuhhh....din realize ur day was dat bad lehh..hehe cheer up n bottoms up!! hahaha

now i know wher u drink went!! was wondering wher urs went when u left for the toilet! hahaha n u drink n poop? HAHAHAHAHA and after my name ryte u shud put like (-12) haha :P