I feel as if sometimes, I neglect my blog and take it for granted much. swt.
Feels as if blogging has become a seasonal thing and seems like I CAN really be TOO BUSY to blog! :/ wth, I'm on holidays and still to busy.. tsk! I too have no idea what I have been spending my time on but really, 24 hours ain't enough man~
Anyway, Imma start making excuses for myself so hopefully ya'll understand and not think I am abandoning this blog and still come back once in a while wtf
First of all,

I really wanted to do this post earlier but I was in Sibu, and at my elder's houses where no teenagers exist, internet didn't either.. T.T
So my occasional Facebook and Twittering the first few days of CNY was done with my trusty iPhone. :)~ Don't really dare to check my bill now tho. I know I used alot, thank goodness it didn't go over the credit limit T.T
Anyway, yeah, after like 3 years of spending CNY in Kuching? My family finally decided to go back to our little home town, Sibu...

Packing up.. Brought TuTu with me~
I was pretty excited to go back. I do miss my family.. And I wasn't dreading Sibu because I knew this time.. I had friends there. :)

CNY eve, we went to do some last minute shopping for my little brother. Xiao Jiun was such a sweet heart. She came out and accompanied us all the way. Haha. This shopping partner sure lives up to her title. Oh, was so coincidental that we both wore blue that day hehe.

Playing around with Henry's semi-pro cam..

Reminisinc on the old days...
The front lawn looked much bigger back then.. I must have grown a lot since.
Tuan Yuan Fan:

A Chinese tradition where all members of the family come together and eat a big meal to welcome the new year...

Kids went to play firecrackers after dinner... or was this before.. hmm~ haha nvm

Cousin digging thru the fire crackers

Oranges is a must on CNY:


Grandmas collections :)

This is what I have with me everynight:

Laptop, TuTu and Brother accompanying me while watching a movie from my harddisk. Hehe.

Laptop without the internet really was kinda weird.. But thank goodness I bought the harddisk so I was well equiped with movies to kill the boredom.
Oh. this was my room at my aunt's place. It's such a luxury, I had my own toilet! That was by far the best thing that happened to me.. I could take my time bathing, pooping, makeup and all. And there was no one to bother me, except for one morning at 5am smthn, my stupid bro managed to lock everyone outta the upstairs general toilet..and so parents came knocking at my door in the wee hours of the morning just to use MY toilet! grar!
Damn how I wish I had my own toilet now. Could clear my own mess and no one else's. No need to frown at weird droplets of yellowish water on the toilet bowl, or cringe at cold wet bathroom floors.
Agghh... I wanna finish studying quick, earn loads of money and buy my own apartment! >_<. Yesh, I like the feeling of being alone. Peace, is what a Snake loves.. says some online Zodiac thingy. >_<.
Ok, the day finally came! CNY!!!!!!!!! and Valentines

Daniel and I on the first day of CNY. After mass.
Went to visit mum's side grandparents in the evening:

My little cousin Michelle was there! She was so adorable.. She kept wanting to take pictures with me on my iPhone.. then later she realised she can zoom pics with 2 fingers.. So she kept pressing and pulling on the screen of my phone that I had to trick her into thinking there was no battery left swt.

Old old grand parents.. Still quite healthy tho :)
Obviously, I picked family over lover this CNY&Valentines. Hate having to choose. Daphne does not like CNY and Valentines combo! I'm sure restaurant business people won't like it too! Everyone wants to grab the Valentines opportunity to serve the best romantic meal for couples on the cost of having to work on the first day of CNY. how awful is that! roar! I really missed Hen then T.T No romantic Valentines, No romantic Birthday, No romantic New Year's Eve. /.\ I guess this isn't a year of celebrations ehy?
Anyway, Nights in Sibu would have sucked so bad and I would have ran outta movies if it weren't for these great people here:

Xiao Jiun, Ah Wei and Victor! and another guy who's not in the pic, Teck Wee! They were awesome, especially Jiun, Bringing me out EVERY SINGLE NIGHT without fail :)) Awesome. Sibu became way more fun than I expected it to be..

That's when I realised anywhere could be a great place to be, whether it is a metropolitan, or just a tiny village, as long as there are friends, I could bear to be anywhere, it could even be fun! :)

The famous Sanyang.. Tallest building in Sibu? lol.
And the carpark was interesting, Cars of all sorts went over there to chill, play music, kids would talk and it was really relaxing :)
I found peace :')
wth

Cool? Haha.. 2 Hilux and 2 hot chics wTF.
Before I knew it 4 days had passed just like that, I also visited some Sibu friends from Swinburne, which was pretty cool.. Got to see all their houses.. Mmm! hehe...

Some cool Black Label container at Jerome's house.
Headed back to Kuching on the 3rd day of CNY, ate Kompiah at Sarekei!

Awesome stuff I tell you.
No where else make better Kompiah's than Sibu's.
Got back to Kuching and met up with.. Friends from Green Road! :D

Our annual picture at Kenny's house lol. Love this pic. Thanks Kenny! We MUST MUST MUST take this every year OK?!
Also visited a couple of other friends and ofcourse my BFFEEEEE (Best Friend Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever and Ever and Ever)! Sharon Tang! *heart you a million*! I can't believe we didn't remmeber to take pics together this year! wad the fark. T.T
Oh wait, there is this pic from one night before CNy...
Haha! one and only "Postable" pic. Damn my eyes are so scary.
Oh. These contacts Maxi Eyes are really uncomfortable for me! They do make your eyes look bigger, the colour is pretty awesome, BUT! I think the water content is too high for me (55%) and the lense is too thin and soft, so, it kept running around in my eye which was utterly uncomfortable!
Sharon got the same pair too, it ran around alot in her eyes at first too but she later got used to it. So, be awared! If you buy it :)
Did my nails when I was in Kuching myself:

Had fun doing it.. hehe. Inspired by Jaq's nails which she did at DAPHNE's at 3rd mile. Nooo! It's not my shop, but it shares the same name as me T.T Her's was painted on and really beautiful. But RM80 for 10 nails I think, not sure if it was inclusive of toes.

Mine was the simple home DIY style. The toned base coat was done like this:
1) Apply a transparent basecoat
2) While the basecoat is still wet, Apply a layer of your favourite pink colour starting from one third of your nail over the transparent basecoat. THis makes a semi transparent pink colour
3) When the single layer of pink is semi-dry, apply the same pink colour once(or twice) again on the two third section of the nail. This makes a more solid colour.
Now, you can see as if the colour is blended.
It's time to stick on whatever flowers or butterflies or shiny stuff on your nails for extra BLINGage ;)
Remember the triangle rule tho! Never line patterns in straight order, always scatter them around like the 3 tips of a triangle for a more lively design.
4) FInally, apply a transparent top coat to secure the stickers and BLINGage. You can also apply a top coat after step 3 dries. The top coat can be an extra blending medium for the coolour tones.
Hope you all enjoyed my tutorial.
Lol, watched too much Michelle Phan.
Anyway, hehe.. how the nails look from far:


I love this pic cos I think it's sweet blerh.
Okay, that's how my Chinese New Year was before everyone went back to their respective "Study-locations" to continue their uni/work. :\
Kuching is once again dull.
Ending this post with a pic of Jaq's dog:

Haha.. funny looking thing, It kinda looks like the female lion dance.
-end-
No comments:
Post a Comment