
The following predictions are according to this little booklet I read at Times and MPH bookstores.
It's Lilian Too's! So accurate or not, it's up to you to believe :P
Naturally, the first book I would pick to read would be about the Snake. =)

I am sooo happy to read that this year is an excellent year for the Snake!
We have good err ommphhhh and will be very well off and succeed in the err... three forgot what important categories. >_<. Geesh I'm so good at reporting.
Anyway, the book just said that in 2010, we will have high energy and will excell in most of the things we do such as in work and business. On the financial side, there will be very few problems but overspending will always be a problem. Haha *swt swt swt
So, I'm looking forward to this year and the start of uni. =D~! Such a great book to read at the begining of the year ^^
Btw, I'm learning a few songs with Lorna's keyboard, kinda hard cos I have completely no background in pianoo haha. But I'm enjoying so~

Hopefully I'll succeed in that. HAha.
And maybe earn more

and

this year?? >_<. The pile hasn't been adding up for some time already >_<.
p/s: It's funny how we choose to believe in only the good "news" :p
No comments:
Post a Comment