Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Damai 02.2010

Yeap, it's Damai once again, it's kinda like one of the only few places that is easily accesible for kids in Kuching for a retreat from the "city" life. >_<.

So we went up on Saturday afternoon in happy and excited moods. Though, there were several rocks along the way. I mean problems. Haha. First one of our friend's car broke down. Then, the travel agent made a mistake and booked our rooms in June. HAHAHA~

But all went well after solving those little glitches.















On the way down in the car, I saw a.. VOLCANO! which is green, and doesnt have a hole in the middle, without steam or wadeva... Ok ok cut the crap, it's just a thick cloud on the mountain. BeautifulNess *heart*















The main thing I was looking forward to in this trip was actually the following morning. I was soooo determined to wake up early, bath, dress up for a photo shooting session :P

wadd~ Dun haf marnie to go to studio to take pro pics maa....

So, I used my multi-talented boyfriend and his semi-pro camera to take some better pics while I'm 20/21. :p Haha. Actually I wanted to learn how to take pictures with his cam, but ended up working in front of the lense instead XP


Anyway, Saturday night was pretty crazy.

The buddies had lots to drink. They played this game with cards where someone will drink at every turn!















It was kinteo but a bit too stressful for me at such an hour. Haha. So I only played one round and finished one can of Heineken. >_<.




















I had to down some of this before the game T.T


Anyway, next morning, I realised my period came! wtf wtf wtf. And I soooo wasn't expecting it to come so soon lorr.. so didn't bring any sanitary pads, so had to buy this Biosilk sanitary pad from the convinince store. RM9.90 for 10 pads. LIke WTF so damn expensive right?! what to doooooo.. That was the only type of pads with wings T.T
So girls, remember to bring ur pads out all the time, anytime for what ever occasion.

okay, so I woke up pretty early, hehe.. You can tell from the pics cos it wasn't very bright.
I think the lighting was perfect. And it wasn't hot yet. Good cos you don't need no eye squinting and won't sweat much. And also, we'd get more pleasant and cooler tone pictures =)~















My worn out slippers! Lost my other ribbon the night before.















I think this is like the perfect nail colour for a sunny day. And white Roxy bikini :P :P

So the shooting started outside our chalet. I love the chalet! It's way better than the rooms, especially the hill top ones!




















Looking all kampung.















I liked that corner. Low tide hehe.















Heaven can be seen from earth. It looks so peaceful. I love it! God is such an amazing artist.
















LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic taken by my multi-talented-boyfriend, Henry. Lol.
This pic is practically my wallpaper now.

And oh, I suck at posing, because I am shy. So, most of the pics are candid... I think. >_<. hmm.

And I really have no idea when the photographer is snapping a pic or not cos he didn't use flash and the lense is always on me. hmm hmm.. ok nvm.. haha

enjoy, or hurt ur eyes, I don't care,
haha.. lots more mes down there.

wow! that rhymed! >_<.















I am so gonna attempt to paint this. Forgot what mode baby did with his camera.






























Things I had on me.

A stick, a bag and my stupid worn out buaya slippers >_<.















Mrs Robinson Crusoe ahaha~















Clarence and some friends came down to the beach later for a morning walk hehe.















Happy lol. I totally dunno wad to say. She(Happy Wong) noticed the missing 'Y'.. haha.. which I didnt even think of.. erm.. nvm if u dont understand.. I also dunno how to describe, I just find it funny haha.















I like this, it's totally candid.















This too. They are soooo well evened out. Look like some song album cover haha.




















My cute agile dearie lol.















awww *heart*















:)















:))















Baby and his friends.




















Random pic during breakfast. This is the iPhone casing I randomly bought for Henry from Bangkok because it was cute and red. Haha. THB750 T.T But I have a weakness for beautiful things like this. Haha. There was also the angel iPhone casing, but I thought I had too many already, so I didn't buy it. Damn! regret a bit! haha.




















A pic I took near the Tennis court while waiting my turn.
















And that's me going to pick up another tennis ball.




















This is my pro photographer lol. Love.

More pics available in my Facebook photo album: Damai 02.2010

-end of my rather narcissistic post-

:)

No comments: