Sunday, February 14, 2010

Roar!

Hello All!

Happy Chinese New Year and Valentines Day from Sibu!!

Honestly, I don't really like the combination of these two celebrations because it makes you CHOOSe between your family and boyfriend/girlfriend. Gah~ Owells, we all know which is more important in the end. :\

Having quite a bearable time in Sibu. THank goodness to Jiun who's bringing me out everyday. And also Sharon and Judy and the rest tho I haven't met them yet. Wish I could drive here! Don't think Gramps wanna lend me their new car tho.. heh.

Why it won't be bearable without these buddies is because, there is no internet at my aunt's house, elders don't like to use aircond so I am constantly pespirating here, there are no nice malls here (lyke seriously!), AND!!! not much cousins are back this year :((

But still, it's nice to see these elders that I haven't seen in a long time. They are so nice and 'ke qi'... Reminiscing on those days when I was way younger and we have aunts and uncles and 20 over cousins crowding in my gradmas house.. eating buffet, the chit-chatting, playing firecrackers and, gambling, drinking and all.. hmmm.. MisssSS!! :/

Anyway, have fun visiting and collecting ang paus! :D

Update when I get back to Kuching again.

Have a great year ahead!

- Daph-

No comments: