The days go by and by, and everytime I open this "new post" page, something else catches up with me and I exit it. And so, this explains the weeks of not blogging. Besides that, I actually do have stuff to write about everyday. But the sad thing is, I forget them once I'm relaxed in front of my laptop in the aircond room. It's weird and ughh~ frustrating! Maybe I gotta start taking notes. >_<. Talk about frustrating.. Ever since the haze was back, I have just been moody moody moodyand complaining about every little thing I see, ESPECIALLY the HAZE. Road rage is the most common one and I get easily ticked off by little stuff.. I think my friends are already like so sick of me nagging on and on about little annoying thing around us. >_<.
Anywayyy... on a happier tone, I saw a beaaaauuuutttiiiifffuuuullll long white dress with beaaauuuutttiiiifffuuulll flowery designs on it. It was magical! (To me atleast) hahahahaa~ Angeling,Judy&Steph'll be like, "SWTTT". SO yeah, I think Imma get it maybe next week. And oh! both my iPhone silicone cases are here! woo hooO! gettin them soon too woo hoo~ =)~~~
And and.. MBO's open! yay! checking the cinemas out tonite! Watching Gamer!!! Who's going? =D
And and omg.. I stumbled on this movie called, The Time Traveller's Wife. OMG!!! it looks soooo romantic!!!!!!! Like The Note Book! heck, it is still Rachel McAdams acting! omg! love her! she is so good at these romantic stuff. Can't wait to watch the Time Traveller's Wife!!! Might even get the original novel during the hols!~ heheheheheheeee~~
Ok, me gonna watch me PPStream now. It's up and working again Yay!
Gonna relax today from my hectic past week ^^
chaoz~
No comments:
Post a Comment