Anyway, wanna know what each season is about??? Nevermind, I shall share my knowledge with you anyway~ =P It's gonna be a spoiler. So stop here if you dun wanna know wad it's gonna be or if you're not interested at all =)
So, well, Season 1 started of with this guy Lincoln Burrows who got into this huge mess of being framed of killing the vice president's brother. So his cute lil brother, Michael Scofield, starring Wentworth Miller came to his rescue after he realised his brother was innocent (and also cos his bro was always backing him up before that incident).

That's him that's him Wentworth Miller! omg *drools*
Honestly, I didn't find him very attractive in the movie cos he always wore very covered up clothes and his expression was too cool and he seemed like a nerd. Even after he kissed Sara Tancredi, I just didn't "FEEL" it.. you know?? >_<. sorry girls. However, after stumbling on this pic, I totally changed my mind XD omg~ *wipes drool*
Ok ok, back to the story... So he geniusly came up with this awesome plan to break outta Fox River State Penetentiary. He tattooed the prison's blue prints all over his body and each move he was gonna make.

Amazing rite? This was his tattooossss~~~~
Then the first season ends with him breaking out.
Now on to the Second seasond. =D 8 convicts got outta Fox River, so they were called the 'Fox River Eight'. They were constantly hunt down by FBIs, secret service agents, and "The Company" agents like all the time. So sad, always having to look over their shoulder, never ever getting to rest.. So they slowly got to know more and more about "The COmpany" and realised how blood thirsty they were. We also get to see how the company eliminates and turn their backs on their own agents after they realised they are of no use to them anymore. At the end of the season, there were like only 4 of the Fox River eight who managed to stay alive. But it became pretty screwed up as Sara killed one of the evil company agents and Michael had to cover up for her which got him to the worse prison in the world, Sona, Panama. Then in the next season, we'll find out that Michael was put into SOna for a reason. jeng jeng jeng.. oh, Sara is an ex-doctor who worked in Fox River but had this thing for Michael that made her do smthn that helped michael escape. Which is a bad thing. So she was in deep shit.
Ok, 3rd season! you must be bored. But I have to share!!! ahahaha~~~~ Ok, 3rd season is about Michael, Alexander Mahone, Theodore Bagwell and Brad Bellick surviving and escaping Sona.
Oh Alex is this guy:

An ex-FBI agent who also worked for the company whom Company later screwed up and ended up in Sona. I like him! He is brilliant, smart and dangerous! I find him way more attractive than Lincoln OR Michael =P He later became the good guy and helped Michael in a lotta stuff.
T-Bag was a rapist and murderer cos he comes from an awefully problematic family and Brad was the ol' Fox River prison guard with a bad mouth =P
SO they all got out of Sona and was about to live their lives in peace and freedom. Budden here I thought Sara was murdered untill.. jeng jeng jeng.. 4th and final season...
4th season. The company came after them =O Without stopping. So Michael and the gang got pissed and tried all ways to stop them. How? Hint was from their father who was introduced in the last episode. Their Father was trying to take the Company down by finding thier 'little black book' which later turned out to be more than just that. But the dad died in like the 3rd epi I think? nvm that. So all of them worked together to bring the evil people down, then came a third party which was omg Michael Scofield's mum who was known to be dead =O!!!! She's a bnitch.
There was this part where she wanted to scold Michael "sonofabitch" but didnt finish it cos that would be saying herself.. hahahahaa~~ Ok anyway.. after that.. there was a happy ending and all the guys got exanerated. But that didn't leave a happy ending. Pregnant Sara was charged for murder of Michael's mother so she was put into prison and, duh, Mike tried to break her out of course. At the end of the process, Mike was killed but Sara saved.. SO SAD!
Atleast it all ended well ^^ Everyone got back to their families except Mike ofcourse. Well, he was gonna die of brain tumour anyway. =\
Here are 2 nore of the stars:

Sucre! sweet cute guy who's madly in love with his gf and would do anything for her and his 'accident baby' >_<. He, I later realised, acted in Fast and Furious 2 before! Drove the red orange car in the first race of the movie! hawtay~~
And this

is Sara Tancredi whom I though was pretty in the 1st season became less and less appealing in the other seasons I dunno why >_<. But I LOve her tall slender figure!
hehe.. thats it i guess.. enjoyed my watch and do not plan to start on anything new anymore. hehe.
Tho, Gosssip Girl Seasn 3 IS showing~ XD luckily it comes out one at a time if not I'd be glued on the lappie all day :P
Wow, that turned out longer than expected, hope I didnt bore u all to death, Till next time~ tata ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment