yay! finished season 3 of Prison break last night. Am so saaaadddd Sara had to die =( evil evil Gretchen!! Hope she's dealt with SOON! crazy bitch. lol.. anyway.. wanting and not wanting to start season 4 because I might get stuck and there goes all my time =\
Btw, yay, watched the first episoode of Gossip Girl, however, didn't find it very amusing. Except ofcourse the clothes they were wearing. OMG I LOVE Serena's light pink maxi, Jenny's gold one and love love love Vanessa's tube top maxi. omg omg omg~ making me miss the crown square one which costs coughonehundredand sixtycough ringgit >_<. ANywayyy... I have decided not to get it as I have other things in mind that I would rather use that money for. *proud*
Today is Tuesday and I almost went to school untill Henry called up Swinburne and confirmed that there's no classes today. omg. lol. wad an idiot I am. Anyway, tomorrow is Ladies Night!! woohoO!! But I havent recovered fully yet. =( Now I'm down with sinus. I guess it's a good thing cos I dont have to keep blowing my nose every few minutes anymore, but.. ARGHhH! The HEADACHE! =(
Gonna rest and hope I'll be perfect by tmr. I was so looking forward to tmr T.T
Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~ I think I'll eat my barley while ppstreaming for now. Then hopefully, will have the energy to read my text book. ^^ tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment