Thursday, September 17, 2009

175° Café and other outings

Time to give an update on the past days of the month! =P All pics and more are available in facebook ;P















I only recently discovered this awesome Café.

Well, it was formerly known as "Tao" so can't say it's new.

So what's so great bout 175° Café?

Well, what's great is that they have a















fish spa inside!















It's beautiful.

Really smart of them to put this there. Attracts customers as this service is free!




















Not only can you get to try this out without having to pay RM28 (for a normal fish spa), you can also enjoy while waiting out your order.




















and take awesome pics!

















































The food there is pretty good too. This is Seafood Bee Hoon. It's good. Very "pang" (nice smelling). And is cheap.















However, for this Fettucini Carbonara, it was creamy, but way TOO oily =\ RM12 T.T















Overall, we had a great time. you can see it on her face :p



































More of 175° Café pics in my facebook ;)

The night before this, we did our 1st Ladies Night Out.
Those involved are Judy, Steph, Grace, Lam, and Angeline. kekeke~















This was at Bing! to visit poor Steph who had to work the night.















This was at Silhouette before Bing!.. The drinks of the night was Malibu Carribean iced tea?? I dunno.. I think that was what the waitress said. Sad thing is the refills were awful. Tasted like plain water. =\

And this















was on mah crazy brother Nigel's 21st Birthday! Happy Birthday to him~

Once again, all pics and more are available in facebook :P


Btw, the magical white dress that I was talking about is:




















Isn't it lovely?!?!?! effingly comfortable too!! *hearts*
The only down side is it costs RM160 =(
It's sad.... as I have to choose between a hair iron and this. Sigh.. I guess hair iron's more worth it =\

And, I'm going to the Masquerade Prom! yay~ :P

Till next time~ tata~

No comments: