Saturday, September 5, 2009

After the trip =P

t's been more than a month since I left Melb but I still haven't finished sharing all the pics yet. hehe~ Anyway, I'll just show them later when I'm free, for now, I'd like to conclude the whole trip with my thoughts and experience :P

First of all I'd like to say, the trip was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The awesomest trip I had ever been through mwahahhaa.. Making me plan of a next trip to another place. Cheaper place of course. sigh. :P

Anyway, my real thoughts came when I left Melb. The moment I stepped out of the AirAsia plane into LCCT, everything was different T.T There were weird old man staring at us (me and Agnes), and they just STARED! There's nothing special about us I assure you. We weren't sexy or anything. It's disgusting! >_<. Somehow also feels as if they wanna rob us or something. lol. paranoid? yes, a lil. But we got through fine.
Besides that, when we entered the souvineir shops, those sales people were like following us all around the shop with extremely black faces like we owed them a million bucks or something. GaH~ Annoying.
Then after that when we were lining up to board, there was this woman who just wanted to cut infront of us. And I was in a bad mood so I cut her off. bleh.

It doesn't end there. The worst part was stepping outta Kuching Airport T.T

The sky was dark and gloomy. Thick grey clouds were low above us. It was humid, and HAZY! (DAMN forest fires!) And awfully HOT! (mid year ma =( ) and worse of all was, there were police sirens on! CONTINUOUSLY! it just rang and rang and rang and rang really loud. ALL THE TIME we were at the airport waiting for my prince charming to pick us up =(.

IT was sooo freggin annoying. I felt as if dooms day were here. You know, like in the movies where, the sky is on fire, and exploding, u feel intense heat as its low and near on you. Sirens wailing cos the 999s are there to save whats left of the world.. *shivers*

Anyway, after that we wwent straight to Jade pot for lunch and to Swinburne to collect our results. Was so worried over it but I got through everything!! omg omg omg~ so happy~ Didn't get the results I expected to get but atleast it was all alright and still above 3.0 :P i think >_<.
When I say not as expected I meant, I thought I was gonna fail or atleast get P for this subject and ended up getting a D. Whereas the one I thought I'd get D I got a P. wtf! still.. atleast. :P

And The trip totally changed my view on Universities. I know I've only seen like 2 or 3 universities in Melbourne, but already, I see how puny my current uni is T.T.
THe other day I was looking for reference books on a subject and I only found a handful of reference books. *sigh* whereas over at Melb, the shelves which are like 10 times more than ours, were all stuffed with books that there were no empty spaces left. Besides that, their library opens 24 hours. Whereas back here.. 7.30pm you gotta get outta there. =/ Anyway, just comparing, not really complaining, atleast I can still get an education.
But I admire you ppl out there. bleh.

ANywayyyy~ I miss the
cool weather,
the friendly and polite people,
the public transportation lol,
the AWESOME shopping malls,
the aussie accent,
the blondes (I REALLY think they are beautiful!),
the winter (how I wish we had so many seasons),
the scenery,
the clealiness,
the pretty dogs and puppies they walk around,
the kangaroos, the dingos, the koalas,
OMG THE KOALAS are SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they got very high blood pressure lol and,
the exchange rate >_<.

and ofcourse many more.

I really don't mind to be living in a place like Melbourne =)

Now, till the next time. hehe~ tata~

No comments: