Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My baby for 3 years T.T...

... is now a crap of a phone. T.T















I have noooooooooo idea how it got like this. My 1st guess is water went in. Because it wasn't this bad untill it suddenly changed position to become like this. T.T




















Now I can't see my pics properly anymore T.T




















It chun chun covers at all the most important parts of the face area T.T




















T.T















Worse of all, it has become a hastle to type sms.




















Don't be surprised if I take a lil longer to reply you guys T.T




















Worst case of all T.T can only see half of Baby1's face(as wallpaper). T.T


Luckily I can still type messages with it. So, no need for a new phone yet I guess. Saving! =D

Just hope it doesnt get worse >_<.
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I should feel sorry for you, but this is one funny post. looks like LCD failing... or maybe it's the contact...

Daphy.εїз said...

T.T yeah.. duno.. its just a crap phone now. *sob*
It served me well =')