Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tagged by Baron

Three Things That I Love:

People
Life
Money


Three People Who Make Me Laugh

Baby
Sharon Tang
Daniel Siaw Tung Lee :P


Three Things I Hate

Hating
Haters
Making Baby unhappy

Three Things I Don't Understand

Why bad is good
Addiction
Daddies


Three Things I'm Doing Right Now

This tag
Sitting in Swinburne library
Listing to "男人女人"

Three Things I Wanna Do Before I Die

See my grandchildren
See Halley's Commet with my spouse in 2061 (*prays hard that we'll live that long*)
Be a good person


Three Things I Can Do

Draw
Play badminton
Type messages with my crap of a phone (showing pics in nxt post T.T)

Three Ways to Describe My Personality

Shy
Clumsy
Friendly

Three Things I Can't Do

Stop loving Baby
Quit day dreaming
Stop shopping


Three Person I Want To Tag

Kimberly Kho
Xiao Jiun
Aaron

No comments: