Another fine looking place which was here for quite sometime but I only manage to enter begining of this year T.T
First impression of the place was, wow, nice interior, and nice music. Those few times I went there, the music was a lil loud. Felt more like a lounge/bar than a dining place.
Still, a nice place to chill out for drinks, food and WIFI! hehe~
My beautiful cam performing not so beautifully at night. /.\
Ate dinner there the other night.
Tried the Traditional Caeser salad
which is not bad but still nothing compared to the Caser Salad they provided before recently changing their menu. Cos this Traditional Caesar Salad didn't have bacon and capsicum and some other small ingredients! which the previous one did. Boo! Nicer menu but less nicer food. Boo boo!
The bolognaise~ tastes, fine~
The Cheesy Napolitan. Smells good, tastes, pretty good too.
Food are slighly more on the expensive side but still reasonable.
Still, I like Garden Hill.
Anwyay, back to studying now! T.T~
tata
No comments:
Post a Comment