1st of all.. OMG T.T
My black flowery dress from French Gallery

(This one!!!!)
is being sold online at THIS site!!!!!!
OMG! T.T *wonders how many more of these dresses are out there..*
But nvm~ Still think it looks better on me XD
2nd OMG~
Remember thiss???

I saw a, well, something like a replica of it today! AT THE French Gallery! omg!!!~~
Budden there are differences la... Unlike the Original, the one I saw doesn't have the "cover", It's strap is different with a bit of golden chains, and the beaded rope is put on one side of the bag.
But buttttt it's leather is sooo nice and soft. AAA quality. But costs RM899. *SOBS*
It's gonna stay in quite a few days of my dreams.. Sigh..
Oh, the real omg I guess should really be the 50 year old Madonna modeling my favourite LV piece:

/.\
are there no more pretty models out there? why dont they just use me to model the bag instead? JK haha =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment