Went there a few weeks ago to try it out for the 1st time since it 1st opened.
Another fine dining place with a fine atmosphere.
The menu
I always try to make it a point to try Spaghetti Carbonara at every fine dining western restaurant I go to. So, Zest said it had it, I tried it.
To turn out disappointed in the end. =.="
Like the mistake most other normal Western restaurants make, the spaghetti is a lil too watery, not creamy at all. Lack of ingredients. And the one here just tastes WEIRD! Maybe it's the mushrooms they use. *ughh*~ Tasted like a cheap plate. soo Not fit for the looks of the place's environment.
Even I can just go to Choice Daily, grab a packet of Carbonara ready made powdered flavouring, grab a couple more of ingredients and make one that tastes better than that! >_<.
Still nothing beats Spaghetti Carbonara at Patio and Mr.Ho's. Henry highly recommended The Junk's too. Since he's a Carbonara fan too, I guess we can take his word for it. Still, have yet to try it.. HEHEHE~
And this is the Breaded Fish:
Looks a lil like Fish and Chips. It's actually not bad. Thick and Yummy. A whole layer of fries underneath the fish. This, you may try!
That's all~ =P
No comments:
Post a Comment