
I think it was fine but it did feel a bit lonnnggg tho. About Japanese and Chinese typa gangsta mooovie.
Budden as usual, movies like these gimme after-effects.
The part where started it all was when the evil big fiercest gang leader took the D.Wu and cut his face, and burnt and tore of his palm. SHITTT~~ I was soooo freaked out by it I think I grabbed Henry's arm sooo hard, tugged his sleeve and whinned so much that I think he got annoyed. Haha~ But it really scared me. I never let myself watch these awful slashing here and there... and all the blooooddddd... but this, i sooo did not expect. >_<. and when i saw it, my eyes were just glued on the screen.. didn't even think of looking else where until later on. T.T... y m i so weakly timid?? T.T
The after-effects was, paranoia! lol~ There were so many ppl at the cinema that it feels to me as if there are theives and gangsters lingering amongst us. T.T Kept reminding me of the gang fights and also the walking in the streets, stealing.. /.\
ahh.. enuf of that, there was one thing that made me smile in the movie tho. That was innocent little Ayako! =D Eugchi's baby girl! OMG! So cute with her innocent lil face. Ther even captured a few innocent blinks on her face. Omg! the cutness! Just like in those silly, ridiculously cute anime cartoons. swt~
Anyway, i wan bao bao. wan my Ry Ry's bao bao to make all the scary scenes go away so I can sleep soundly. =D
Wanna
missing you~
No comments:
Post a Comment