Okay, Although we're only graduating from Foundation, it is also something to be proud of. Hey, we're one step closer to even higher education! We all deserve a clap too~ hehehe~
I must say, this is the 1st time I attended such a ceremony, it felt all exciting and.. gah~ can't find the words to describe it.
I felt small, cos I was wearing the plainest regalia. Was admiring the diploma, degree, masters, and PhD graduands as their regalia's were all so pretty and glamorous. But I was also proud of being amongst them, as in a few years, I would be in their shoes, and robes. hehehe~
Lalala.. the walking up the stage part was kinda freaky, with sooo many smart ppl looking at you. Most of us girls were so afraid we would trip on our heels while on stage.. F! that would be sooo farking embarassing.. Phew~ so glad it was over. Got to shake hands with our state's Cheif Minister which was something new~ hehe~
What else, oh, ntg else, all I could say is, I love love love love that kinda atmosphere, I don't know why, even when the regalia was seriously straining my shoulders (too heavy for me bah T.T), I just Lovee the smell of success. haha~ *dreams on going for masters* tee hee..
Now, enough of the blabbing, enjoy your pictures =) [Click to enlarge. Pictures were resized. If you think they aren't big enough, look for me to get the original 5-8 mega pixel shots] :
In the car, before entering the Dewan
Got our regalia s on!!! Tee hee!!!
Darrel, Nevin, Andy, Kenny, Lee Fang, Daph!
Daph and Tze
Daph wasn't comfortable cos lotsa ppl were watching.. *blush*
Dennis and Tze
Lee Fang n Daph
Love the background
Got carried away with the bg. hahaha~
Cynthia and Kenny
Does he look like my brother or what?~ hahaha~
Randomness~~~
Nevin couldn't get enough of himself... haha~
jk man.
Lee Fang and Grace
To be continued..
No comments:
Post a Comment